xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rufus

I Got This Problem With My Girl I need a good advice

From the sound of your post, it sounded like the friend of yours if not really your friend. It seem like that you don't really like him at all, so just tell him that you like this girl and if he doesn't like it, then deal with it. If the girl likes you, then its no problem, just tell your so called friend to bug off.

doesn't sound like shes ur girl . . . . bruvIf u like her then tell her. . . . . ova wise ur jus gonna keep beating yaself up about it.Whats the worst the guy cud do if he found out u said so . . . talk more crap bout ya?

I think that it's safe to say that you have a problem of great proportion. I am not sure if this is good advice, but I suggest trying to get her alone SOMEHOW, I know that there has to be a way to do it.

This topic keeps getting longer and longer and the same stuff keeps getting said, so i hope other people reading this topic get the message and have a good think before they go worrying about who they may like etc...The motto of this story is simple, if you like someone, tell them. If you like each other, go for it, no matter what anyone may say. If it dont work out, have no regrets, and remember then good times.

be kool man, you can never understand the minds of some girls i may as well as guess that she tells you she loves you and want to be with you but then again she is with him too, i right now have a problem like that too and we are on two different continents for sumetime and she used to have a very close guy as a friend ,i tell you not even other girls are closer to her than him and i never liked it ,but what the hack she has got to have her freedom ? and only last night her friend told me that they saw her lying on the lap of this guy,she started like ,how really close they are and crap, told me to forgive so i told its ok but do you believe anybody will like it ? well my advice to you is whatever she tells you ,be frank and tell her that you dont want her to hang around with that guy so if she does or it ends up in an arguement just forget her,i know it will be difficult but it is for your good only nad i am sure there will be lots of other girls who will be willing to sacrifice anything for you so good luck