xisto Community
sonyguy

Largest Known Prime Number A very long number...

how about 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 or something like that... its a prime number too rite? try to put 10 millions of zero's.... or it cant be accepted ?

well if you have the time, get a computer and calculate prime numbers for....llike 10 years, you'd prolly find some high ones, but not as well as a bajillion computers uses spare power.

With this powerful number we are going into a numbers war againist the ever wasted long awaiting 'numberets!', aliens from a far distance galaxy. Or save world hunger, save the blind and cure cancer.

not necesarily....lots of numbers can be multiplied to have a 1 as the end digit.....13...17....19...3....7...just adding 1 doesnt make it a prime.

haha thats a LONNGGG number. imagine someone writing all those digits out!! hahahaha... anyways... if numbers can go to infinity, can't prime numbers too?? ive always wondered that.BUT finding out the largest prime number is... i think pointless. whats the use of it???

Has anybody seen the movie "Proof"? It was about a girl who figured out how to calculate really big prime numbers. It was a gret movie. Look it up on the internet, its fairly new.

i guess no one as answer yet, well just ask to use the same computer they used to get that number pretty sneaky then.

well i don't think it will take $1 million to just find the largest prime number.. Just write a program in c or may be c++ and go on putting numbers in that..I'm sure to earn $100000 million you've that much of time to put numbers lol