xisto Community
bluhapp

Futuristic Web Layout CC approved...

I really liked it. The robotic look is awesome. But tell me one thing: what exactly is your site about? and another one: What CMS do you use? or is it your own?Cheers! :ph34r:

This futuristic web layout is very impressive. I agree, its a futuristic web layout, at the moment many people are not using wide screen to reveal most of the menu which are down at the bottom of the page. But it would happen soon. I also like this layout.. its really cool.

ermm... my own CMS... actually im using IPB and i want to make the login form to be in the front.. about the news.. ill be using my own news submitter form. my site is mostly about graphic... and some other things to... this site is not yet published... dunno when im gonna finished it... :ph34r:

Not bad, but if one would actually use it as a layout, it might take a while to load.

Too much unused space and good luck getting that layout to work when the user changes the size of their text.

189367[/snapback]

Also, iFrames are disastrous for me to look at. You could easily extend that layout and give yourself some decent content area without making us scroll. I mean, would you either look pretty or salvage the rest of your layout and maybe put something decent into it? Plus, you're going to have fun slicing it or whatever you plan to do with it.

Sidenote: Whoever's going to end up using it is 1) not going to have the same font, so include that. 2) may not be able to pull off the same effect and 3) will probably need more room for links. I mean, I write a lot and I usually like to have a lot of pages - aside from this, not everyone will need a place to sign in or will have a forum.

And let me clarify - a forum is not a CMS. It's a forum and nothing more.

biskie.. i know a forum is not a CMS.. i made my own CMS for the news in the front page... and some users only area.

Sidenote: Whoever's going to end up using it is 1) not going to have the same font, so include that. 2) may not be able to pull off the same effect and 3) will probably need more room for links. I mean, I write a lot and I usually like to have a lot of pages - aside from this, not everyone will need a place to sign in or will have a forum.

errmmmm well if the guy knows flash then there's no problem. . .
I say Great layout mate! Looks alot better than the last tech website design u showed us. Its made with pretty simple techniques but looks good :ph34r:

Obviously, if you were to cut it up etc and stuff and make it into a html based website then you would need to change somethings to make it 100% compatible, BUT if you used flash, (which to me is what the site looks like) then it would be really koo.
depends weither you can really.

i wanty to use flash but i didnt know how to update it (news) do i need to upload and upload after i edit it ?

That does look very nice.I have created interfaces like that, You need to get a really nice looking backgrond, then use CSS to control the positioning of <div>s, so that the sections are exactly placed on top of the section in the background image, its fairly simple, but only looks efective if the graphic design is done well!

I really LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a very creative template and you must have put a whole lot of effort into the creation. I have never seen anything like it. I have been observing the template for a few minutes now. It was created in great detail. GOOD JOB!!

Wow! Very impressive! It looks great! :)The only thing I would worry about is the time it takes for viewers to load