xisto Community
snlildude87

Sig Of The Week #7 -- Voting Vote for the entries here

Saint michael gets my vote...it looks much cleaner...nice text and I like the cool color of the sig...well this week there were very less entries...only 4anyways it will not take time as others took :ph34r:SM: 1snlildude87: 0Avalon: 0

Notice from snlildude87:
Please keep score after your post
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

I'm also votin for Saint Micheal, all siggs are great, but his is very good this time, more then very good. it's just a perfect sigg.That makes:SM: 2snlildude87: 0Avalon: 0

Notice from snlildude87:
Incorrect score

Hey nice sigs guys i'd really like it if you guys can do me a favour by making me a cool sig like that :ph34r: if some1 is willing to spare some time PM me pls :Dn1 Sigs keep up the good workAs for my vote :SM: 2snlildude87: 0Avalon: 1

Notice from snlildude87:
Fixed incorrect score

snlil's sig looks the best and mike is the second(if only one render maybe wonderful). Avalon did a good job as well. :ph34r:Mike:2snlildudu87:3Avalon:1EDIT: Score fixed.

Hmm, overall, i'ma have to vote for Snlildude's. I'm liking the blending in of the render. And the border with the four corner thing, good creativity. Saint_Michael: 2Snlildude87: 5Avalon: 1

Nguyen's got it. Not enough entries, but it's the best of the three.Mike -- What's wrong man? You haven't been improving much, it seems. Nguyen on the other hand...is getting much better. :ph34r:Sang -- Look back at your very first one or two sigs. Are you at the point where you can call them crap? The first step to getting better is admitting you did wrong in the past. :DAs soon as I started noticing the flaws in my earlier junk, that's when I started doing better stuff. Which I think is what you're doing.*rants for 3 more pages*