xisto Community
nobilius

What Is To Get Crunk crunk or krunk, so popular, but what is

Ok so what does it sound like. I can't imagine a hardcore kind of hiphop. Who coined this term anyway, is it kinda new?

189774[/snapback]

This is not a term, it's a music typ like, reggea, rock, house, dance, pop and rnb. But you can say that crunk is a part of the type of music: hip-hop. It is a musicflow thats very energy full. This is almost only in America, and is something that only real hip-hop lovers will like. When crunk is turned on in the club, you see like everyone dancing wildly and crazy 2.

But you can compare it with: rock...and heavy metal (like a step further), just like there is hiphop and crunk.

I only got this from an interview with Ciara. Aldo her album is really a mix of RnB and crunk...I think she call is B-crunk orsomething like that...

I had no idea what it meant. I am not very into the hip hop thing [i actually hate it, i think its violant, loud, and just plays the same beat over and over with just different crude lyrics for every song]

Anyway, to me crunk sounds like to get drunk, or high. But i have been told different things some people say its like having a good time, like partying. Others have told me its just to get drunk or high...

I don't know I am so behind, i feel like an 80 year old in an 18 year olds body. Most of the time when people talk to me they have to explain things to me. I just have always been a little in my own little world. I dont know half the shows these days, i dont even know what are the new bands...i just am so oblivious to the world.

Anyway...so what is crunk is it just a type of hip hop...AND to get wasted? Or is one "Crunk" while the other is "Krunk"?

I'm not a big fan of "crunk" music myself, or any hip-hop or rap. I always thought that crunk meant really drunk too.Reminds me of a sign that's in my high school, for some odd reason. It's on top of some lockers against the wall and says something about not coming to school when you're crunk (except it sounds cathier >.>).

Yes, very interesting. Personally I would say following up by various google searches that the actul work can be interprited BOTH "crunk" and "krunk". Depending where you come from :D

Crunk is a type of music popular in the black community where i come from. The people that sing it or sing in that tyoe of way are people like Ciara, Lil Jon, The Eastside Boys, The Ying Yang twins etcera. I thinks it is good and intresting because there is a beat and some lyrics that you can easily move your feet to and dance but when you come across music like rock it is kinda harder- You kinda have to bob your head from side to side which is also really annoying. I mean different music have different qualities and i try my best to listen to all types but i find hip hop, 'Crunk' and R'n'B more fun as you can dance and move to the beats. Crunk is also another way to say drunk

lol that crazy drunk was real hilarious reply..Anyways just gotta know some new information..Thanks buddies

yeah.. I kind of always guess it was something like that..back in NJ people always said "stay crunk" or "I know how to get crunk.." and I don't think any of them knew the actual meaning of it at all.. they just said it to seem cool or whatever.

crazy and drunk. makes sense. what i like the most is the urban dictionary. LOL. thay actually sell that thing on amazon. i wanna get an urban dictionary and learn everything so i can talk ONLY in slang!

Ok so what does it sound like. I can't imagine a hardcore kind of hiphop. Who coined this term anyway, is it kinda new?

189774[/snapback]

People seem to throw around the term "hardcore" alot. It annoys me in some ways, but eh. I'll get used to it, I suppose.

:angry: Crunk (or krunk) is a specific type of hip hop music, based out of the southern United States, particularly Atlanta, Georgia. While most crunk-style music could be called "Dirty South" or southern rap, the reverse is not necessarily true. Eightball & MJG for example have a more "Southern funk" sound. its epitomised by the kings of crunk, lil jon and the eastside boys :angry:

GUYS!

YOU NEARLY GOT IT RIGHT BUT THIS WHAT IT MEANS

To get crunk means to get really ****ed up and smoked up on marihuana. Hence the term crunk which consists of the words drunk and chronic (American slang for marihuana). You know I mean.