xisto Community
nobilius

What Is To Get Crunk crunk or krunk, so popular, but what is

People seem to throw around the term "hardcore" alot. It annoys me in some ways, but eh. I'll get used to it, I suppose.

why is it annoying you. its a term we use, we certainly will not compare it to themusic type hardcore! dont get offended by this pleaseeeee crunk is far from hardcore! not even close. so dot bother having to get use to it. it means nothing!

In an interview with T.J. Duckett of the Atlanta Falcons and Lil John, hip-hop artist and the "King of Crunk", Lil John says "It's hard to define crunk. Atlanta is such a crunk town. Before a concert, you can just feel our fans get all crunk." I think what "crunk" is, is to be wound, excited, etc. usually from the effects of marijuana and alcohol together. I believe that the word origionated with Lil John and The East Side Boys. That help any? :angry:

i thought it was getting hyped up about things. Like the party was crunk. The party was tight hyped up or off the hook. And then a friends says to me "you is getting crunk" lol. because i was all hyper and stuff. and too much for her.I don't now the meanings of slang and stuff change through out the years. It might meen something totally different in the next generation...

i thought it was getting hyped up about things. Like the party was crunk. The party was tight hyped up or off the hook. And then a friends says to me "you is getting crunk" lol. because i was all hyper and stuff. and too much for her.
I don't now the meanings of slang and stuff change through out the years. It might meen something totally different in the next generation...

I'm pretty sure that it means to be drunk and high at the same time...it's a funny word, really. :lol:

Well, I kinda knew that the main definition for crunk is getting drunk but never knew that crunk was also a style of music.This may be due to the fact that I'm not American and/or not into hip-hop style, so haven't come across it.Nice to know about different styles of music from other locations of the world though :lol:

Edited by sportytalk (see edit history)

Get crunk has nothing to do with rap styles of music in anyway.It arrived from rappers most likely.The word crunk orignates from Drunk, or Drinking. A popular saying in the rap lingo ero is "chea", after that word was introduce people began to add the "C" to the word DRUNK, creating Crunk.Basically crunk is smoking weed and drinking alcohol.

I think Lil Jon just made up a type of music for his own liking and benefit.One day he was probably walking around with that 'Pimp Cup' and thought 'Hey, let's make up a really annoying type of music where we repeat WHAT, YEAH, and OKAY over and over'.Thats my understanding anyway :)

Well finally I know what it is. I have always wanted to know what it is, but when Im on the pc and Im able to search I forget what I was going to look for.