xisto Community
viperthepox

World Of Warcraft the best mmorpg ever?

I think your weird ;) WoW is indeed a great game, but you don't die of it (however some people did ;) ) I think you are really stupid when you die on a game. Cmon, it's not your life. I play WoW too, but not much (maybe a little to less, but that's not too bad). And if you want to play less, i've got a tip for you. There's a parental control system. So let a friend or you parents make a password an set parental control, so you only can play between different hours. I wish you luck.

I fully understand the addiction problem man...I had it with runescape but I just got myself banned and that was it I was fine after about 2 days...so the key to stopping an addiction is to get banned form the game, or better trash the CD with that stupid game on.Personally I dont like WoW its full of too many geeks, I only played runescape cos it was so funny to play.

I had problem with massive online RPG game too, I played it for hours each day and lots of weeks in a row... I get about sick of it ;(... Then it just started to get booring and playingit I didn't had any free time ;)... I started meeting my friends more and more so I don't need to play it now Im going there for 5 minutes once a week, and I hope in nearest weeks I won't play it at all. So I recomend you to start doing something else withyour friend because what an computer game is aganst friends. that game won't help you ;)

Dwaiss sounds like he is trying to give up drugs or something...remmeber people it is only a game, the addiction is mental not physical (tehehe).but yeah I have not played runescape in like months so I dont even care about it anymore I play sacred now instead thats why ive been 2 days without posting since ive announced ive been back...but thats fading too cos im like lvl 240 on it....I THINK ALL MMORPGS AND SUCH LIKE SHOULD BE BANNED! THEN WE WILL NOT GET ADDICTED TO THEM AND OUR LIVES WOULD BE MUCH MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER, EVEN THE AVERAGE GEEK WOULD HAVE A PRODUCTIVE LIFE COMPARED TO WHAT HE WOULD IN A GAME!

Im not too sure about the rules here but months back you wernt allowed to put two posts one after the other but I have to say this:I just looked in my emails and I have had 3.20 pounds taken out of my account by JAGEX (runescape) I had cancelled the subscription the months before but I am stil getting payments taken out and I have forgotten my customer id :'(...So now you know people thats what you get for paying membership to a stupid mmorpg game...it wastes your money...and never leaves you

I have just tried that and they said that I never cancelled. but I have screen shots and everything of the cancellation cos I like to keep a good order of things and they said they would not accept any of the scren shots through email cos they could have been altered in some way but I checked my account again and I have ujnsubscribes but I have had my memvership renewed...urgh I will just have to get natwest personnaly to stop transactions from my card to runescape...thats the problem with these games the game may update and all that but the service is still as bad as ever before. So this ends with no refund for me....

Wow. WoW is a great game and if you are so addicted to it that you cannot stop you definately need some professional help. I play WoW with my wife and brother in law and it is an excellent game if you use your time wisely. It is one of the best MMORPG's out there right now and my only complaint is that it does not have a linux port. The professions skills in this game are the best as with this game, the average user can actually make items that are worthwhile.In reply to sammaye, I just got one of those pre paid credit cards for use for online games only. on the first, I fill it up with just enough money to pay Blizzard. That way if I do not want to play one month, I just do not put money on the card and the account cancells itself. Pretty cool system and I reccommend it to other gamers out there who play MMORPG's.

I know a lot of glitches on that site, and I exploited and abused them, so War of WarCraft sucks now. I'm rich, and don't bother to play any more. Plus I canceled my membership.LOL

World of warcraft is indeed amazing. I have about 3 level 60 characters. The amount of things you can do in the game is unlimited. Levels 1-60 is one game in itself but once you hit level 60, you get to go on raids, battlegrounds, and pvp arenas to win prizes. Also the classes are extremely balanced each class serves it purpose in a party. I personally like the rogue.

I recently started playing WoW, but there are somethings I don't quite understand. What's actually the aim in the game ? I get quests from many camps, to kill some animals etc., and moreover killing a single level 1 beast takes so much time that I really get bugged up. Will the same thing continue in the whole game ? And what about the other online players ? I don't see anyone (I'm sure there are players in the server I'm playing). When will and what will I be doing with the other online players? I'm not criticizing the game, :D I just need some answers so that I will know what I'm doing in that game.

. .. . huh. . . the first post says it was moved to the appropriate forum. . . . but this is still really wrong IMOworld of warcraft is a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) . . . . not an RTS (Real Time Strategy)tut tut