xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
penny665

Age Of Empires 2 The Conquerors Multiplayer Online strategies.

PLAY ONLINE AT IGZ

Age Of Empires 2 The Conquerors Multiplayer Online

Hey guys go to http://www.voobly.com/ to play aoe 2 and the expansion they have over 1500 people playing at any time. It is free so check it out. Set up is just like the good old day of zone so enjoy. Took me forever to stumble on this site so I am saving you guys the hassel.

-reply by mrmoney

I wanna play

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

I'd like to play you. I wanna see if I'm any good in multiplayer, because I'm good bordering on better against the computer.

- thx for your time

-reply by Jose

Towers are underated

Howdy people

I'm just writing to inform some people that they should make sure that if they are going to build walls in someones base place them strategicly. Don't just build a tower near their lumber camp hoping you will waste 100 of your wood... How much stone have you just wasted in doing this... Its pointless...

-reply by Frank Balls

Please send information to play on your LAN

Hi there,

I am more or less in the same situation. I have played several times the AoC, but always against PC, not against other people, so I have not idea about strategies like "rushes", etc.

I would love to play online with other people.

Please e-mail me details on how to play on your LAN network.

Thanks!

-reply by LosMundosdeYupi

answer how to play online

If you have the game download GARENA.COM. It will allow you to play LAN games via online. So you don't need to know other people's IP addresses.

-reply by Togu

IGZ.com

Replying to iGuest

Go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, register, install the client, and you can play multiplayer age of empires: The conquerors (1.0c, they have a FAQ on how to update and stuff...)

Another way is hamachi, but I kinda gave up on that after a bit.

-reply by Metaphor

Ya I know how you can get better,there's cheats in the game.All you have to do is get in the game, press ENTER and that gets to the cheat menue.Then just look up cheats online! Glad I could help!

-reply by tyler payne

aoe2 OR aGE OF MYTHOLOGY IS GOOD .i DUNNO BUT I THINK aGE OF MYTHOLOGY IS better and if you want to play it online you should try it and check its multiplayer options and select the right options

Aoe 2 conquerors multiplayer strategyAge Of Empires 2 The Conquerors Multiplayer Online

Hello! I have a nearly 100% victory strategy in AoE2conquerors. You must use the civilization Britons to do this. As the game begins, set 2 villagers to gather/hunt wood. Build 2 houses with the third one (depending on the map and the civilization, normally you have 3). When you have built the houses, command the third villager to gather food with the 2 other ones. Then train 10 more villagers. Command 5 to cut wood and 5 to gather wood. Then just gather resources. Build mill and the timberjack building near their resource sources. Now build barracks. Then just gather more and more resources till you have enough to go to feudal age. When you have got it, build 2 more houses and train 10 more villagers. Command 4 villagers to build market and then to mine stone and 5 villagers to mine gold. The 1 villager left will build walls. When you have done that, build an archery range. Upgrade the first archers to crossbowmen then train 10 of them. Now just play along till you manage to castle age. Build few castles near the walls if you have enough spare resources. Now build a blacksmith. Keep doing all of the archer and cavalery upgrades.When you get imperial age, upgrade crossbowmen to arbalists. Then build 2 stables. Other one should upgrade the husbandry upgrade and other one the cavalier upgrade. Then train 15 cavaliers from both stables. Ta-the! There you have a small army with small job. This guide isnt very good, but maybe you get the main idea. Then you should just train only cavalry archers, cavaliers and arbalists + some scorpions and onagers. Good luck trying this tactic!

-Eemeli

al you have to do is make sure the people have the same patch and the host has to have the CD in and click internet on the multiplayer selection then click create and tell your friend to click on internet and then click on show games then the host you tells him the ip address and it should come up with the host name and the click it and then click join :)

-reply by ryan shreeve