xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Internet Explorer 7 Beta I and its at my favorite site

I don't like the layout of ie7. The placement of the file, edit menus are inconsistant with the other programs I use. Are the file, edit menus reorganizable?

until i see bill gates become the poorest man on earth then i will admit it, if and only when that happens.

Haha. That will never happen, as the number of sales per year he makes goes down, the prices that he sells his products at will go up.

I bet ie7 hasn't got features in it that firefox and opera haven't. In fact I bet it has less :P

Opera and Firefox still beat IE7 all the time.. They're both safer, more feature rich and web standard support than IE7.Unless the Internet Explorer team scratches the current code and start building from zero, i'll never use it again.. Why? Cause they are much better browsers out there :P

Opera and Firefox still beat IE7 all the time.. They're both safer, more feature rich and web standard support than IE7.

Agreed. Microsoft announced this new Internet Explorer - trying - to stop Firefox's growth. It's still the same lame browser; and they are going to copy Firefox's best features like they did with Netscape to win the competition.
But it's different now, I don't know if people will be fooled again...
Also, if the serious <<removed>> security holes aren't fixed, I won't use it again. :P

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Censored blasphemy. One's anger can be expresses without using expletive words. Thank you.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

well right now some problems i am having is its tendency to free up when i click on links or open up a new tab, meh but its still pretty good.

I like the new IE ... I like the idea of the tabs instead of seperate windows all the time. I usually have so many screens opened at once that it is sometimes hard to keep track of where everything is. Well I surpose I am running 4 different messengers an IRC program and mIRC plus doing my online IE stuff as well. Man I do too much online ... lol I think I need to slow down a bit.

i have never heard about this new verison until now, so its expected to becoming out soon? Well i hope it has better security then this one had. I sometimes used firefox just so i could bypass some of the saftey issues that internet explorer was going through about 3 months ago. I hope they get it right this time and dont screw it up!

I don't like this version.Why they don't use internet explorer 6 , but put a very security on the version.So we don't have to download pop-up blockers.Or can't they just make a tool that the most adware and spyware holds.So we don't get a webhancer or a easysearchbar on the top of internet explorer but blocks every tracking cookies.So we don't need any adware or spyware scanner.Because that is very expensive.No i think that microsoft must do that.So can I do everthying on internet and I will feel myself safe.