xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Cpanel Demo Page for new applicants and guests

hmmm link down? Couldn't get it to work for me.

Hello Xisto members and dear guests,

I have received permission to show demo version of cPanel offered to all hosting members of Xisto. This demonstration page will show what Xisto offers to our hosting members, including what other services that are attached with cPanel. Please use this as your guide when posting a question or simply take a tour before you can decide to host with us.

Click this link to see cPanel demo page

From time to time I will work on to show a greater detail. And the link may change in the future so please do not bookmark this page. I hope this is somewhat useful.

Please direct all your questions to Support And Feedback > Questions & Queries

Edit: updated url

Update:

September-03-05 Added snapshots to Email Management Tools

October-20-05 Added snapshots to first 9 of Site Management Tools

December-01-05 Updated my demo page to reflect correctly with the new cPanel

September-30-06 Moved to new place

Its nice to hear such news about setting up a cpannel demo, Maybe the members will get even more interested in the hosting packages and Xisto. I am sure your order levels will go up after members see this news maybe do a bulk email to all members :P. But another idea I was thinking of was for you admins to do a Xisto Newsletter will all the latest news on Xisto and xisto.

Newsletter was in the works long ago. But many of them were flagged as "spam" and thus it was viewed as loitering. If many recipients flagged newsletters from Xisto enough, the domain can be placed as "spam." Not good.From time to time admins will send out important alerts in the form of mass email. With the total registered members reaching great number it takes Xisto server hours or even days to send them out completely--huge drain in server resources.OpaQue set RSS feed for Xisto forum and perhaps that would be a best way to keep updated from the forum, for now.

Well I can see why this would happen with all the flagging however BuffaloHELP why not make a page where members can opt to sign up that way the ones that don't, Don't get annoyed ect... I think this way would work very well as long as it got advertised and not in the lower cobwebs of the forums.

cPanel is the de facto standard for turning standalone servers into a fully automated point-and-click hosting platform. Tedious tasks are replaced by web interfaces and API-based calls. cPanel is designed with multiple levels of administration including admin, reseller, end user, and email-based interfaces. These multiple levels provide security, ease of use, and flexibility for everyone from the server administrator to the email account user. cPanel is an organization that wins the loyalty of customers around the world by providing feature-rich applications backed by a team of developers, technical support engineers and quality assurance experts that provide stable builds, direct support, and fantastic customer service. cPanel powers web hosting companies and organizations that have a need to automate and offer competitive hosting services.

Account/website is suspended,i don't know who hosted this but i can see Xisto - Support deleted or hided this page.I am wondering how that Cpanel is looking like? Is it the same like con.mk cPanel?

Strange I am not to sure why Xisto have cancelled the hosting for that domain. Anyway I have got an image here for you of what it looks like since I used to have hosting with them.

Posted Image

Kinda sexy huh :P?

Wow very nice..Is this made by Xisto or this is just used from some project? I can see there are lots of options which are complicate to make so i think that Xisto had very much work to make the Billing and Support area,this cPanel is very good,approving domains is amazing,just few hours for me.Changing nameservers is very simple,there are lots of tools...Implementing the myCents system is wondeful,the same for script which converts 100 cents to 1 dollar.I don't know how much the Xisto team is big but i am sure they need very much people to make these servers up,to respond to tickets.This is not just automation this is real work!

I am glad you like it, That screenshot is off Google Images though it is exactly the same version/style as the one Xisto Use. That Domain and IP address do not belong to me just to let everyone know. Good luck with getting your hosting it sounds like you really want it now :P

Wow very nice..Is this made by Xisto or this is just used from some project? I can see there are lots of options which are complicate to make so i think that Xisto had very much work to make the Billing and Support area,this cPanel is very good,approving domains is amazing,just few hours for me.Changing nameservers is very simple,there are lots of tools...Implementing the myCents system is wondeful,the same for script which converts 100 cents to 1 dollar.I don't know how much the Xisto team is big but i am sure they need very much people to make these servers up,to respond to tickets.This is not just automation this is real work!

This Cpanel is also used by x10 hosting :Dthey're free as well
be sure to check them out

No, you can view cpanel demo on cpanel's site. There are few screencasts. Also there are some hosts and sites which shows cpanel demo. I had link earlier which used to give demo tour of cpanel. they didn't let you install/delete file or create something new in it. But used to give you goo tour of the product. I'll post link once i get it.

If you want more pictures or a tutorial around cPannel, Why not just use Google Images or Youtube it, I am sure someone has done a tutorial of cPannel so you can preview it.