xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Cpanel Demo Page for new applicants and guests

Hello Xisto members and dear guests,

I have received permission to show demo version of cPanel offered to all hosting members of Xisto. This demonstration page will show what Xisto offers to our hosting members, including what other services that are attached with cPanel. Please use this as your guide when posting a question or simply take a tour before you can decide to host with us.

Click this link to see cPanel demo page

From time to time I will work on to show a greater detail. And the link may change in the future so please do not bookmark this page. I hope this is somewhat useful.

Please direct all your questions to Support And Feedback > Questions & Queries

Edit: updated url

Update:

September-03-05 Added snapshots to Email Management Tools

October-20-05 Added snapshots to first 9 of Site Management Tools

December-01-05 Updated my demo page to reflect correctly with the new cPanel

September-30-06 Moved to new place

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

nice job buff you get 10 cool points this shoul really help out the people that want accounts here.

rip,Due to security reasons we cannot have functioning demo yet. However, as time allows, I'd like to put a snap shot of the pages for each link. Will that work for all of us? If the demo page simulates too close to the real thing, I'm afraid that it may compromise the security for all of us.

Very nice demo, but will Xisto be upgrading to cpanel 10?

Xisto is at cpanel10 :) Log-into to cpanel go down to General Server Information and by Cpanel Version it says "10.2.0-STABLE-83". I know it's confusing because on the frontpage it says "9.4.1-RELEASE-64". It should be changed....

Yes i would have to agree with BuffaloHELP, the Cpanel itself is connected to alot of information mostly databases like MySQL and FTP for example all you need is these locations and you can gather alot of information and then use it to break down individual websites, and from what I gather here you have alot of people using this service and all it would take is the right person to find the wrong info.But on the goodside it give us people who are getting ready to get thier accounts an idea on what all the features are on Xisto.com, can't wait to see the rest of the inner workings of the Cpanel.

rip,

Due to security reasons we cannot have functioning demo yet. However, as time allows, I'd like to put a snap shot of the pages for each link. Will that work for all of us? If the demo page simulates too close to the real thing, I'm afraid that it may compromise the security for all of us.

181916[/snapback]

So it works or not. I was really glad that someone finally decided to put this demo of the Cpanel. I saw on other free hosting services (I won't gave any names) that they have different nameservers for Cpanel or Plesk hosting.

I wish this was around when I became a member because back when I got hosted I was wondering what a Cpanel is. This will show people that this truely is the best free webhosting. This is on your own space so thanks for donating that too.