xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Cpanel Demo Page for new applicants and guests

This site looks really cool! I cannot wait to get enough credits to apply for free hosting! CPanel is a very plus for free hosting because its the best out there! Its really easy to understand / navigate! Thanks again for the free hosting and CPanel!

Could a functioning demo be made with restrictions? For example, a demo with 0.03mb of hosting space, no mysql no nothing, just a demo where users can view each page.

I don't know about that. Even with current restrictions, our servers are attacked or compromised by outsiders or our own users. Allowing them to actually access a mock site within the server even for a demo page is, in my opinion, dangerous.I will get additional screenshots up as much as and soon as possible when my free time allows.

This cpanel is alredy up and runing right? I think it isn't any more Demo cpanel :S... By the way very nice cpanel and very easy to work with it ;)

This cpanel is alredy up and runing right? I think it isn't any more Demo cpanel :S... By the way very nice cpanel and very easy to work with it ;)

214619[/snapback]

Thank you all for compliments.

This cPanel is strictly a demo since on the first login page seems to be somewhat active but the rest of pages (links) are only a snap shot of the actual pages you will see. And thus, it is demonstrating the cPanel features.

uiop,

My page is loading just fine. Perhaps there was a glitch when you were trying to load. Please check it again.

This cpanel is alredy up and runing right? I think it isn't any more Demo cpanel :S... By the way very nice cpanel and very easy to work with it :lol:

Have you used the Cpanel? because I only got to see the demo none of the options worked

Great idea. I bet this will help people out a lot. I know for a fact if i would have saw that i wouldn't have signed up with 4 other places to see all of them Trap 17 was the best, but i couldn't see that until i signed up and everything. Great!

Some of these screenshots are kinda old, aren't they? I mean... the "Read WebMail" Option no longer gives a link to NeoMail anymore...