xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

10 Yr Old Girl Becomes Microsoft Qualified no bs

WOW! Now that is crazy! I'm 14 and just the thought of how much work would need to go into it makes me cringe! I have no idea how strange some of those things are, like there have been people found at 3 that can play Fur Elise on the piano. It's crazy it really is. I think it's great though that Microsoft is actually willing to give her a chance. I'm fed up of companies that are just ignore you because of your age. Good For Her!Thanks, Sean Webber (alive).

Refreshing, not only about any "child wonder," but also because of my interest in programming too.To me, it's not very unbelievable. Yeah, the age is young, yet how many things in life require significant amounts of intelligence. Consider the possiblity that not many activities may be accessible to her; for example, going out for movies, dinners, fairs, etc.; it may be easy for one to develop an interest in computers. And when you are interested in something, being possessed with learning it is not uncommon. Once the time is put out, books can be comprehended, skills be mastered, and intelligence increased without bounds.If we really think about it, how many activites that we participate in daily that uses a stimulated brain, probably barely if you ask me. In this day and society, even in college, there are conventional rules that you must followed. For example, taking certain courses and the need to go to class. IN other words, you can't proceed at your own speed and your own ways. Everyone has to adapt, and thus everyone generally comes out without distinct qualities. Everyone is measured by this and that degrees, this and that education, etc.You know, if you are serious about learning, I think a book here and there suffice over the average output of teachers. I mean, even if you have teacher (professors), you got to read. So basically, they just addressing what is in the book in his/her point of view. Why can't we just read and interpret the info as we may? Oh well, I am pretty sure there are those who solely survive because of professors' lectures and provided notes. I am not saying that there aren't any good professors not worth listening to; it's just sometimes, I feel like if I can just have enough sleep with my "insomnia" schedule, I may be well enough mentally and physically to have a reading routine instead of sitting half-dead in the presence of a lecture. Oh, well, maybe i can adjust my sleeping schedule sometimes.Sorry, it seems I may have gone off topic; but I guess my point could be that "I believe."

when i was young i don't think in anything, just play soccer with my friends and bother girls, get dirt in the grass and whatever it made me happy, poor childrens of today!

Wow...great child,so awesome success as a young child.maybe her ges extremly high IQ .certainly the learning environment is special differ from other children.admire...

Wow! She's only 10 and she becomes Microsoft qualified already! On the flip side, it may not be that surprising when a child prodigy emerges. I'm already behind, since I really became interested in computers at around 15-ish...and that was about 20 years ago!

Her programming experience so far has been as part of her studies. She has created basic Windows applications, such as a calculator and a sorting program, primarily in the C# programming language.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Do you really call that at Bill Gate's level? I hope not.

This girl isn't a child prodigy at all...when I was twelve I could do that, and more.

All she did was pass a test, and obviously it wasn't hard at all.

If anybody around here lives in New York and runs into a man named "Marko Tasic", please wrap him up in some tin foil and mail him over here so that we can all "run a Pentium 1 PC with the same speed as a Pentium 3 PC together"! 

Yeeaahhh im with you Ô_ó that is so sad! trying to get attention so desperatly we should rather send him to the psiquiatric and the web page it's very poor designed... poor geek kid... anyways about the 10 year old girl, hmm maybe the testers give her an easy test or something like that, i mean i know that it's a very young age but at 10 years old many of the kids are learning how to make html pages (if they want to learn) and at 5-6 they're just learning to use MS Paint or things like that, so im thinking that this cute girl was born programming C++ in her mommy-laptop, man that's unbelievable ._.

has created basic Windows applications, such as a calculator and a sorting program, primarily in the C# programming language

hey, can i be certified too? i know how to make a calculator too! >O<!

I am really happy for that girl to become such an expert. I visited Pakistan, it is a great place. However, I would disagree with the fact that women struggled in Pakistan for a long time. Also, the comment written in the primary post, which is by "Anand Yang" is either a japanese or an Indian, who are mostly talking against pakistan, and often talk about Pakistan, even though a Pakistani should have been asked to give the comment. Also, I do not feel the biggest nerd alive. lol.

Well my god. If she can do this at her age, just imagne what she can do as she gets older. The things she can achieve, the programs she can write. Man, if only I had them type of brainsWith the way I am I wont even get to see Bill Gates in person anywhere, let alone have a private meeting with him. Some people have all the luck in life. Wish I was one of them :P

Hey, my cousin is 17 and he's certified. And he's not a genius or anything. He told me that people like him and this pakistani girl are just hard workers. So remember everyone, work hard, and get rich early. Retire early, and live a long happy life.

Thats amazing indeed, but I have always found Microsoft to be evil. The software is always bugged and theres always a new fix or patch for some bug that I haven't heard of, nor encountered ever. They want to take over the internet, and the world as well. I just haven't found a way to prove this yet...__________________________________Earlier that day...Me:"Bill Gates, are you trying to take over the world?"Bill Gates:"Yes. Er, I mean..."Me:"AHA!"Case solved. :P__________________________________But jokes aside, its cool that there are some kids out there that are going pro.

Yea that is really crazy. To be that smart at such a younge age. It just doesnt sound right. But if she is that smart mcrosoft did a really good job hiring here. But wouldnt the kid still have to go to school and do homework. Would she even have any time to work a job there without leaving school. Well i guess she is smart enough already but still wouldnt she wont to make some frineds. Or something like that.