xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

10 Yr Old Girl Becomes Microsoft Qualified no bs

I think this is another prove that we do not live only one life! There were kids that knew how to speak as soon as they were able to open their mouth. This can only be explained through reincarnation and some people remember what they did in their previous lives. I think that she is a miracle in a way that she remembers what she did in previous lives...These things happen to show us that there is more than just this life, but we are so unaware of our existance that most of these examples just passes us by and this is the only thing we should worry about..greetz

no if your going to get into the hocus pocus of about have a IQ of like 200 or something that you must crazy.bu to add to what crapoartworks saidBG-Hmmm been looking at your test results i have to say you wish you where as smart as me :P (evil laugh).but you all have to still admit we wish we had that kind of skills at that age, makes me wonder what i could have been doing at age 10 with computers (try hacking a bank or something like that).

Just wow. A 10 year old girl. I mean you can here a 15 year old boy but a 10 year old girl! Wow i have to say. But yeah age does not matter. It counts how smart. She must be smart to become a Microsoft Qualitfied.

Just wow. A 10 year old girl. I mean you can here a 15 year old boy but a 10 year old girl! Wow i have to say. But yeah age does not matter. It counts how smart. She must be smart to become a Microsoft Qualitfied.

I have to agree with you, age doeen't matter, but how smart you are. But when you encounter a 10 year old girl that became Microsoft Qualified, then it means that she is very smart... Even if she became Micro$oft member...

Well, maybe it isn't so hard, but she has only 10 years...

but you all have to still admit we wish we had that kind of skills at that age, makes me wonder what i could have been doing at age 10 with computers (try hacking a bank or something like that).

:huh::P It would be great to have that skills when you are so young, but they won't if you end up in jail when they catch you hacing a bank...

Please, I think that this has nothing with reincarnation, or high IQ... Probably girl just love computers... :(

I think she cheated and got all the information from me! I am just kidding but i cant believe that she can do that already, that must make Bill Gates look like an idiot. If a 10 yr. old girl can have the same skills that Bill Gates once had i am sure that she would make the microsoft company run alot better than it is. I hear that some of the greatest hackers actually work for microsoft after hacking it serveral times and finally getting caught. Microsoft caught them and hired them in so that he could prevent other hackers.

This is just insane....she has to have a really high IQ... What is the minimum age for her to join the microsoft expert team?? I heard something like this before. In America their would be a boy from 12 years old doing his second universatary study. Here in the Netherlands their's a girl doing 'only' her first universatary study.

181213[/snapback]

The crazy thing is, no one will believe me although, my 9 year old brother is a real expert at computers, i wouldnt say hes good enough to go to microsoft, but he knows alot of crap i havent even heard of. Its really actually intresting how children do these things.

WOAH! That's huge. I feel sort of ashamed, lol. I'm 17 and i don't see myself becoming "microsoft qualified" any day. Good for the girl though. She must be insanely intelligent...wow. I'm just shocked. I can't wait to tell my family.

my public school has various microsoft certification programs and cisco programs, my school is actually sponsored by them. The programs are long, but they guarentee you a job, very few take them but yeah i dont know much about them...

Absolutely amazing , i respect the young girl's interest in computer programming . She has picked a great field to study and at such a young age , she has got a great career ahead of her , only thing is , will she stick to this career? again she is only young yet she might change her way's . But i do encorage such a person to stick with such thing's as this , it's amazing.

Thats reallly awsome.. she has to be realllllllllly smart. one comes to wonder how a girl or her age could obtain this knowlege of programming. Its not everyday that a 9yr old gets taught advanced computer languages. besides, a kid that old has a constant reign of ADHD, i dont see how she could sitt still and learn a "boring" language like that. C++ is even hard for adults and its unphathomable that a 9yr old could surpass them and into microsofts emporium. shes just aiding the monopoly (oops did i say that) ;-)

I am not saying it is not an impressive achievement but I have no sense of how hard it is to obtain the certification that she got.

Thats really amazing! I dont even know the first thing about programming :lol: Still at nine and you can make your own calculator... even if thats basic stuff thats amazing.