xisto Community
Cerb

Where Do You Spend Your Time While Online? That is, other than on Trap17...

90% of my online time is spent on designing sites and sites like hotscripts.com because nowadays i am learning asp.net , so it is basically google i usally start with and i go to wherever google directs me, other than that an everyday must is hotmail obviously and not to mention getting online from msn messenger almost daily in the night even though i spend less time talking on it than being online from it

Well it really depends on what you mean by online. If you mean by any use of the internet, I mostly use Yahoo Message and do Online Gaming (non WebSite Based). However, if you mean by use of a web browser and webpages. Then I mostly use Neopets and Meebo.

Most of the time when I am on the Internet is trying to find answers to my problems and quires, usually related to something to do with computers or programing. I spend a bit of time on this form, the other forum I go on is the "The Elder Scrolls Forum", which is the official forum for the Elder Scrolls games (Morrowind, Oblivion etc) I am usually around the Morrowind section or the Community discussion section, as my computer isn't powerful enough to run Oblivion.I also spend time browsing through Deviant ART. Although I am a member I haven't uploaded any art, I only signed up to get at the favorites and the watch features.

While I am online, besides surfing at Xisto, I would be heading to my other forums which I am a member of. Specifically, Soccervision, Rainie Yang Singapore, Natasha Thomas and Laziofever forums. Other than that, I would be most probably catching up on the latest football news and occasionally the world news. I would also visit Friendster or write new entries in my blog which used Xisto host. But basically it revolves around forums and stuff like that. Hardly do I use it to play games on websites, but I do play MMORPG (Silkroad Online).

TheKlubHouseII Chat Community @ MSN Groups, and The Colosseum Australian sports forums (through InvisionFree) as I am a chat host at Klubhouse and a Forum moderator on the ColosseumBoth may have their funny moments, low moments and have their share of childish members but overall, I'd have to say despite both being active is that most know everyone and the communities are very close.

Edited by arnz (see edit history)

well i usually spend my time on video games such as CS 1.6 and CS:S and ESF. other then dat im just chillin talkin to ma pplz on AIM and MSN or checkin ma myspace.

I spend almost 90% of my online time playing mmorpgs. I have Knight Online accounts, Lineage 2 free shard accounts, Diablo2LOD accounts.. hell, I even play old school Meridian 59 freeshard and text based muds hehe, gotta love it.

well thats not a very good question to ask someone who is reading this...considering that they are at Xisto in order to be reading it, but i spend it here and at d2jsp forums. and of course messengers, which my main one is yahoo

Here lately the only thing ive been doin online is talking here on Xisto. I've only been here for three or four days but so far im already getting addicted to it. Before this I probably spent most of my time on myspace or cardomain & I spent much less time on the computer before I discovered Xisto.

i spend most of my time checking emails and usually looking for stuff to help me with my homework/projects.. other than that, i come here at Xisto, work on my site and look at tutorials on how to make sites and use photoshop.. i like to look at templates to get ideas so maybe i can make a good one for my site so..i don't really do much.