24 0.00 0.00
25 0.00 0.00
26 0.00 0.00
27 0.00 0.00
28 0.00 0.00
29 0.00 0.00
30 0.00 0.00
31 0.00 0.00

what's the problem with the Bandwidth report?
and it says that:

All of the bandwidth information is updated every 6 hours.

and can you tell me some details of that? ;)
guangdian

I dont really know. Does the ip's mean the users. Like the people who enter site... And they use up the bandwith? ;) sorry if i dint help you but does it mean that?

Notice from snlildude87:
You don't need to quote the first post in the thread
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

i'm sorry my friend,it's not ip address.if you would login to the cpanel you will got bandwidth button,then you click,click again at the date you will see it.19.20.21.22 is the date mean aug,19;aug20;53.87 is the traffic

I dont know either but its not only your problem. Im not using up any of my badnwidth at all. I got my acount this month and im sure ive used some but its still at 0.0 MB in the left of the cpanel thing. ;)

ahh that happens to me all the time.. on mine it didn't show for like 6 days..And all of a sudden it showed all the details and stuff. ;) stupid computesr

Trap17 was having a problem with cpanel doing that when I first joined which was in July. Since then, it has been working fine for me until now. It's doing the same thing the other people are saying. The bandwidth shows its 0.00 but I talked to a moderator in July and they said it still keeps track, just for some reason it isn't showing.Another thing that I find wierd is that awstats is not working either, everything is blank saying no one has visted my site though I am 100% sure that about 40+ people have. So I don't know whats going on, I hope an admin sees this and fixes it or it fixes itself somehow :) xJedix

Oh.God. i have made my pages all with webstands xhtml and css.so i using so little bandwidth.i just useing the least bandwidth for my best.i just do this for i'm liking xhtml xml..and you?guangdian

Yeah, it's really not your fault. Sometimes, cPanel is slow in updating. Just give it a couple of days, and you should see your bandwidth usage. If you don't get a lot of traffic, then it shouldn't matter because you probably won't go over the 5 GB limit.

Hello! I have the same problem with Cpanel in here. I have applied for the first free hosting package with 500MB bandwith and I've started a more complex website and I'm afraid I'll go over the bandwith limit.Also the visitors stats aren't correct neither. There are not any record about the visitors to my website.I hope you'll get this problem soon.Thank you.