xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

My Newest be warn anime render is kind of

i was trying out the lighting effect and this was the best way to was using an anime chick in a suit

Posted Image

mods or admin edit post if need be had to test out a new effect

Hey mike!Sorry to say but I did'nt like this one of yours...don't mind.I did'nt like the render at all....I mean I like the render ;):P but I did'nt like the effect on the render :oThe background is awesome! Text seems to be good but only if I could see it properly! :P5/10 is my rating for this sig and the only reason for this rating is the effect on the render

to get a better idea of what i was going for look at sigs that do the halo effect and you get my reason why i did it. and believe me this is a popular effect to use.

indeed,this sig looks too light and mike you are brave to carry this kind of render as the actress of your sig ;)from the whole i could not be clear to think the meaning of bg for your render...a little abstract :7/10

im still tinkering with lighting up the background as well so once i figure that out i will be one up on the compitition.

hmmm my oppinion is the same as you guys... and why dont you put the render vertical?i would rate it hmmm like 5/10 also

funny thing the render did come like this, but not all renders need to be straight in design, its always good to find some in different angels to spice it up a bit.

the effect is cool but it is a little too bright. around the head it is okay but i think around the body you lose a little to much of the detail. background is good but it doesnt match the render.

i bet it would have looked better using the background color hmmm... will try it out and repost it.

I think the halo effect is kinda cool, just a bit overdone on this sig. I hate to say it, but I think this type of background is somewhat overdone too, a lot of sigs use this style of background. Maybe in different colors and slightly altered, but basically the same. I'm glad this is only an experiment, I like the idea, it just needs more work as you have pointed out and the render doesn't really fit. I'd like to see what you finally come up with. :)

Hmmm, its all good adding new angles to "spice things up" a bit buuuut not that whole Michael Jackson effect of leaning...It would look better if she was leaning ON something rather than just leaning. Maybe draw something into the background?The light effect is good on her. I like it, but i wish the background was brighter because the Render and the BG look way to seperate.But, the ice-y kinda effect on the BG does work well.Get a better font too, have you tried a pixel font??Overall, good work... again... not as good as your other stuff.Rate: 6.8/10 <.<