xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SharpShooter22

Favorite Tv Show? what your favorite??

My favorite tv show would have to be cops because i am 14 and I wanna be a state police.I know they dont make money to be rich so I dont know about it but I love the show even though I get mad sometimes on how the police handle people.Most of the time they handly things orderly on the show but sometimes now and then the police are out of order.For example:They talk all nice and then call backup and when back up gets there they start running their mouth.They would say step out of the car and the person would be geting out the car and they would throw them on the grown and hold them down like they are trying not to be arrested.

Well I don't really watch as much tv as I used to. I will normally watch baseball but the season is over. I will watch hockey and football but I don't really have a favorite show. I just watch reality shows and everybody loves raymond. Law and order too.

Mostly everything about motor vehicles, altough my favourite show is a comedy series from Slovenia, about a clinic. I also like american Chopper and wheeler dealers. there's always something interesting.

My favorite that is still on now would have to be Family Guy, and even though reality shows have been beat to death I like The Biggest Loser. In the past I would have to say my favorite was Sienfeld. I've also been catching some reruns of King of Queens and it's pretty good. I didn't watch it when it was in prime time but the reruns are pretty funny.

Family Guy is my all time favorite TV show. It is Hilarious..... I have evry episode upto last mondays with osama in the beginning and I have the movies and extras. If you havent watched Family Guy you are missing out. .Next to Family Guy would have to be everyting on Comedy Central. I like it all South Park, Reno, Daily show, everything! .~Will

My favorite show is South Park. I know that may seem sort of hypocritical for me to say that, since I'm Christian, but that's not really what I'm implying. It just means that I have a sense of humor.Some people take things a bit too seriously. I mean, people honestly believe if you watch shows that are a bit adult-oriented, you're going to end up as some psycho. Although that is quite true for shows like Family Guy, it isn't that way in particular.Some people tend to imitate their favorite television character. Although that's really fun at times, and people generally do so necessarily when they're young, you're probably going to end up a laughingstock if you say something like, "Mmm, doughnuts..." To me, that's just stupid, and lacking in common sense. Yet that's entertainment, and it'll still live on as long as people continue liking it.