xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SharpShooter22

Favorite Tv Show? what your favorite??

I like humor shows like According to Jim or Everybody Likes Raymond and such. Also I like all sort of mechanical shows like Wheeler dealers, Rides or American Choper. The Simpsons are also a masterpiece. Oh yeah, and there's a Slovenian show called Naša Mala Klinika (our little clinic), sort off like a milder version of Doctors and Nurses.

Whats your fravorite tv show and why.

179164[/snapback]

I tend to lean more towards the drama and action shows. MY favorite at the moment is probably Prison Break. It has both the action and the drama and is very addictive. :) Although loving Ancient History I also am intrigued by HBO's Rome this year. I'm anxious to see if it will return for a second season.

And my favorite carry over from last year is Lost. I just love the story lines and the flashbacks! :P

Nascarmama

Some of the anime I like/seen recently are: Bleach, Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist; I'll take japanese over american any day (simpsons, south park, family guy, etc just don't compare)Some of the broadcast shows I like are: Lost, Charmed, Buffy: the vampire slayer, mythbusters, Smallville, Andromeda, Firefly; just started watching One Tree Hill as well - not sure I like it yet, only half way through the first season

Well, that depends on my mood really. i love the simpsons, but also the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, I think that clinches the deal. Then of course there is Letterman as well, but I have to say that the Daily Show is currently the best that is on. It is simply hilarious how Jon Stewart take Bill O'Reilly apart, or what he does with Cheney and the whole Bush government.It is both factually acurate, something that cannot be said from O'Reilly, as well as highly entertaining.So switch over to Comic Central and watch him.Disclaimer.No I am not on their payrole....

Arghh.. my favourite show?? thats a big question.. well my favourite all time show is my wife and kids it is seriously funny and always brings a smile to my face because it takes daily situations and make it funny.. i also love the OC that is like my favourite thing to watch because it is older and more sophisticated.. i love the scripts and actors esp Adam Broody hes mine back away gyaLs he wants me and wants me too =P

My favorite t.v. show is Scrubs.I don't really watch that much television so Scrubs is actually the only series I watch on a weekly basis. I love the humor and the fact that it takes place in a hospital. It's a rest from all those hospital drama shows that are around and yet at the end there are a lot of good lessons to be learned. When I get the chance I try to watch the shows on Adult Swim. I enjoy Family Guy and love Futurama. The anime is good too, I like catching Samuari Champloo, Evangelion, and Cowboy Bebop.

My favourite shows are, --- Just for Laughs (Pogo) --- Indian Idol (Sony) --- Deal Ya No Deal (Sony) --- KBC (Vijay) --- Mr.Bean (Pogo) --- Mondo Magic (AXN) --- Ultimate Guniess Records (AXN) --- Fear Factor (AXN) --- Wings (Discovery) --- Beyond Tomorrow (Discovery) --- Click (BBC) --- New Age Info (DD Podghai) --- Mission Udan (NGC) --- Num3ers (AXN) --- Las Vegas (AXN)

My favourit TV show is The Bold and the Beatifu!!!:lol::P;) Just kidding, that`s crazy show. I really like Simpsons and Southpark, but real shows... You know, Russians have a great show - Windows (Russan Okna), that funny:90!

My favourite Tv shows are.. firends, geroge lopez, the OC, smallville, 15/Love, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and of course Anime; naruto, bleach, gundam seed/desinty. :lol:

My favorite tv show would have to be cops because i am 14 and I wanna be a state police.
I know they dont make money to be rich so I dont know about it but I love the show even though I get mad sometimes on how the police handle people.

Most of the time they handly things orderly on the show but sometimes now and then the police are out of order.

For example:They talk all nice and then call backup and when back up gets there they start running their mouth.They would say step out of the car and the person would be geting out the car and they would throw them on the grown and hold them down like they are trying not to be arrested.

That's how they do it all the time. That's how they were trained.