xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SharpShooter22

Favorite Tv Show? what your favorite??

I personally like shows take take you around the worlsd. Talk about the places and the history. They talk about the culture , the people and the food.I also love couple of programmes like NEw detectives and LOst & Found whic are aired on Discovery Channel

my favorite tv show would be thats so raven and zoey 101 ! it may sound childish and probably alot of kids may not like it; buh i love them ^^"; theyre so dramatic and stuff i just cant stop watching it :lol:

Mine is 'Countdown' on BBC4.It's a game show, requiring maths and Engkish skill. It's great fun. I don't watch it that much anymore, though.The programme I watch most often (although not necessarily my favourite, but might be) is 'breakfast' every morning on BBC 1...It's just news and stuff...and also weather forecast! (that's really important...so I know what to wear that day ) haha

My favorite tv show will always be Titus because I found the style of the show fantastic and the acting/casting on par. I especially loved how Christopher Titus left nothing out, which, in turn, allowed the audience to experience his life in a more accurate way. Plus, the actors and script were hysterical. I can't wait to get the seasons on DVD.

Recently, though, I've enjoyed Overhaulin' because I have a passion for muscle cars, Drawn Together because I love Comedy Central and the show is absolutely hilarious, Laguna Beach (my guilty pleasure) and Reunion, because, well, I think Will Estes is gorgeous.

My favorite tv-show is not a tv-show but its a look like of a science show. It's called Mythbusters. They are demostrating things what happend in the world. Example they tested a frequention if you hear that you will be *BLEEP* lol B).

I think the Apprentice is the best TV show out there. I know a lot of people don't like reality TV, but the Apprentice seems to catch my attention.I think I like the show because of Donald Trumps money, and I am attracted to money and riches. I would like to live in New York City. For some reason, I just find the show interesting!

You Guys.....

Best TV Series Ever Is BAND OF BROTHERS

This Isnt A Movie People This Is A Tv Show In HBO That Present I Believe 2003 or 2004. This Movie Takes You From Brecourt, Carentan, Eindoven, Neuville, Austria And Even On Of A Concentration Camp In Lemberg.

In Second Place I Would Suggest Simpsons For Comedy Cause It Shows Kids Ideas of Jokes And Has Fun....

Southpark.... What The Heck I Dont Even Quite Understand The Show....

AHAHAHAFAMILYGUYADFGHS *goes nuts*i'm obsessed with family guy <33 <-- has all the episodes recorded on DVR XDthat's like...the only thing i actually watch on TV XD everything else is anime i downlaoded...my favoritest one is the law of ueki. OH YEA!!!

Well mine is LOST one of the best shows that I have ever seen, and you only get more secret that you want to find out. And its realy exciting, and in america there is so much pepole who are waching it. And it same here in sweden almost evryone is wacing it on wendsdays. B)So this is my favorite program, show or whatever... B)

Seinfeld no doubt. I started watching the show a few months ago and have been attached. The stories are hilarious and very creative. My favorite character has to be George. He is always lazy and trying to find the easy way outs (like building a bed under his office desk so he can sleep during work) and he is always curious over random things such as making a big deal on why security guards are standing instead of being allowed to sit down. That show has to be one of the best out there.

Well mine is LOST one of the best shows that I have ever seen, and you only get more secret that you want to find out. And its realy exciting, and in america there is so much pepole who are waching it. And it same here in sweden almost evryone is wacing it on wendsdays. B)

So this is my favorite program, show or whatever... B)

207612[/snapback]

Hell it's mine too! I watch "lost" constantly! It's definitely my favourite!