xisto Community
Mistikpso

Whats ur favorie Game?

My favs would have to be1. God Of WarThe kratos video on youtube inspired me to first play the demo then i got so into it i bought the game, and played endless hours of it and still not bored od it.2. Prince Of PersiaJust liked it for all its worth i dont think i need to give a explanation for this one xfd3. Naruto Ninja AcademyNaruto is my favorite animie

my favorite games are1. Grand theft auto San andreas2. Grand Theft auto vice city3. grand theft auto liberty city stories4. Call of duty 2 on xbox 3605. test drive unlimited (from the demo it is amazing)

I guess it all depends on which system you talking about my favorites so far arePlaystation- Final Fantasy 7 Castlevania SOTHXbox - Halo 1 and 2PC- World of Warcraft Diablo 2 (back in the day) Command & Conquers

Eh. These games nowadays don't appeal to me that much. I prefer the classic games...Super Mario Bros, Metriod, The Legend of Zelda, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Rockman, etc. I do however find myself playing my Gamecube quite a bit - Paper Mario, The Legend of Zelda:Windwaker, Metriod Prime 2, Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Ok I would say my favourtie games are:1. Gran Turismo 42. Gran Theft Auto: San Andreas3. Battlefield 1942: Dessert Combat Final4. Counter Strike: Source5. Counter Strike 1.5 with Mods :) (It'a on my friends PC as I'm a Mac man)Go the Apple!

My favorite PC game is command & conquer. Even though it is so old I still think it is one of the best strategy games ever made. C&C ROCKS!!! :)

Well, my favourite game on PC is The Sims... I know, I know - it's a silly game without any kind of story etc., but hey, it's definitely one of the best simulators of live... (Is there any other, tho?) I aslo love SimCity, RollerCoasterTycoon and stuff... Strategies and simulations, what more should I say?...On the playstation (once upon the time when I had one) I played Final Fantasy VIII. I was kinda crazy about that game with all that anime-like story about a fantasy world, two people in love etc. Unfortunatelly, I couldn't get the Version for the PC, but it remained a favourite of mine... I also love FF7 and FF10...

My favourite game would have to be Chrono Cross, by Square. It was really good quality for one of their older games and I enjoyed the plot and characters. The music was beautiful too.I also really liked it's prequel; Chrono Trigger, which was tied into Chrono Cross' plot. As much as I love Rpg's, I do also enjoy combat games like Soul Calibur, a game that kept me amused for eight hours at a time. Each characters abilities were so different from the next that they were all super fun to play as and I wanted to perfect my skills with them all >_>