xisto Community
Milovoriel

What's Your Favorite Way To Start Your Day? ...

I start the day by "playing with myself" too :) Although it is, by no means, the only thing that starts my day. Nonetheless, when I get up, I say to myself, "This is the first day of the rest of my life." :P

Humm.. I am really bad in mornings, My alarm normally goes off, it gets put on snooze a few times. Then I get up fast, as I am usually late, sling on some clothes, grab a drink and get down to the train station pronto. I don't eat in the mornings; I prefer to sleep!

Humm.. I am really bad in mornings, My alarm normally goes off, it gets put on snooze a few times. Then I get up fast, as I am usually late, sling on some clothes, grab a drink and get down to the train station pronto. I don't eat in the mornings; I prefer to sleep!

Thants like everyone i know. :P Just snooze then when you hear your boss call you get up. :) I mean why else get all the sleep you can like my cat.

this is what people who have time to sleep talk about. :) i personally don't have time to sleep so i don't know how i should answer this question since i'm mostly awake for almost 24 hours.but whenever i do have time to sleep and wake up in the morning, the first thing i do is connect to the internet and listen to my favorite radio station online. then i cook my own breakfast and eat it in front of the computer. yeah, after four years in my course at school, i've pretty much transformed into a computer/internet freak. whenever we have problems with the electricity, i usually go ballistic if i don't have access to the internet.when i'm too tired to do something meaningful to start my day, i usually just end up getting back in bed to sleep more :P

I think that we cann all agree that we love to sleep. You say you stay awake for long periods of time, how is that actually possible? Don't you just keel over and hit the sack? I would go insane without my sleep! I like being as lazy as I am! I wouldnt want it any other way! But anyway, what time-ish do you guys get up. For me it varies, but it's normally 30 mins before I have to be somewhere (including journey time) It actually gives me about 10 minutes to get from bed stage to out of the house stage.

Don't have favourite way. I hate mornings when i have to get up early, so that way i first go wash up and drink coffee. But if i don't have to get up early. My favourite way to start my day would be playing on my computer with a nice hot coffee and after that eat breakfast, than go out :(

Well I wake up at 7:30 on weekdays! Weekends 8:00, I go and bruch my teeth and have a shower! After my shower I have some breakfast and if it's a school day then I usually pack my stuff and leave but on the weekdays after breakfast I go to work or go out for a run that always help since I love sport so much^^ If not walking maybe go out and feed my pet dogs or visit my friends that's usually very fun and yeah that's how I start most of my days!

Favourite way? Go to the gym after a cup of coffe, then head to my friend and smoke a joint. Amazing

Edited by LastCause (see edit history)

My favorite way to start a day is to start one knowing that I have all of my homework completed for all of my classes. I like to listen to stereophonic music and freshen up myself with a morning shower. If it is nice outside (breezy/cloudy/rainy days are my favorite), I might take a walk.During the time around Christmas, the environment is just filled with good chi so I feel good every morning around this time of the year. Christmas music makes me unbelievably happy and joyful :)

My perfect way of starting my day off would look something like this.. Wake up, Run for half an hour, eat breakfast, read book/sleep till noon and then head out for school or work after :)

I hate that I don?t have a morning routine but is soo hard to get up early, :(, usually I put my alarm clock half an hour before I have to wake up to be able to say ohhh I can sleep half an hour more, but usually I oversleep, and it takes a lot of time to get out of bed, by that time I am already late, so when I can finally get out of bed I "rush" to the bathroom to take a shower which I usually say "it has to be fast" but is not, I?m not a morning person I?m awfully slow in the mornings, then I get dressed this is the only thing that take less than five minutes, usually no time for make up or breakfast :( and then run to the bus stop. A couple months ago I didn?t care about not having breakfast at home because near my office was this really cheapdelicious fruit salad place and I will always buy one there, so breakfast done, but for some reason maybe they went bankrupt :( (that?s what I think, cause the salads were extremely cheap, don?t know how they did it for so long) the place is out of business, miss my saladsssss :?(

My favorite way of starting a day depends on the day itself, if i have to be in university in 8am then i have to get up in 5:30am and i will go out for a little run then comeback and take a shower (fast version :D) and then i have to eat breakfast which my favorite one consists of eggs and a little bread with 250cc of milk (sometimes + 250cc of some fruit juice) and now the time is around 7am, i have to go out at 7:30 so the 30 minutes here can be used for many things, 10-15 minutes of it is for getting ready for going out but in those 15 minutes (which isn't a big deal :D) most of the time i sleep a little or if i have an exam in that day then i will read a little in that time, sometimes i check my mails in that time to see if any important email is received or no, but that sleeping is really helpful for not being sleepy in the class, then i will go out and driving till university and i will be there just in time (some times a little late because of finding no where to parking).Those days that i have to be in university later like 10am i will wake up in 6am do the same things but a little more like running for around 45 -60 minutes rather than 20-30 minutes and more time for taking shower and eating breakfast and then the time will be around 8am and i have to go out in 9:30 so i have one and a half hour to do every thing i want, again sometimes i sleep this one and half hour but other times i have to check my Forex account and see if any good situation is there or no and sometimes i come here too to see how much active you guys have been here, again if i have exam then i have to read whole of that 90 minutes and then i will go for my university.Now the favorite part which is weekends, first of all in these days i will not set an alarm clock which will make a real happiness for me, i wake up in around 8 - 12 which depends on how hard the week was, then no running for weekends because i don't like to do sports after early morning so taking shower will be send back to the night, so the first thing i will do after waking up is to be in my bed for around 15 minutes trying to see how it feels when you wake up and don't have to hurry for the things you have planned, after that 15 minutes i will go for breakfast but sometimes right for lunch because it is too late for breakfast :P and after that if it is Saturday then i haven't to be worry about my projects and things to do for university so after breakfast i will go for playing some online games with my friends who are not sleep but if it is Sunday then i have to do my works for the next day so i again play the online game but i will cut it time for doing my works too.But my favorite way of starting the day is just that to wake up and know for some reasons your class has been canceled and so you don't have to go university and you can enjoy your day, this is the way i really like but it rarely happens.

my favourite way to start my day is to open my zulutrade account and see what my signals have done :) they might not always win but I have proper managment and test and test setting before adding them up. but the good part is that this can occupy only like a hr/ up to 2 from my daily routine - so the rest I spend in enjoying myself reading or walking while others are trading for me (p.s. I am a retired teacher)