xisto Community
Compute

Google Adsense And Getting Banned....

hey i am having my friends their google adsense account banned due to the following reasons:1- They clicked on the ads too much themselves...They must click 3 times only because any ip clicks more than 3 clicks a day the account will be banned2- they let their friends click on the adds more than 3 times a day3- they used languages on their sites other than the languages selected on the accountand much more...

Will Adsense reinstate my account.

Google banned my account for posing significant risk to their adword adevrtisers I got the following mail:

Hello Alok Gupta,

While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense

Account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since

Keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage

Our advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account.

Please understand that we consider this a necessary step to protect the

Interests of both our advertisers and our other AdSense publishers. We

Realize the inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you in

Advance for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any questions about your account or the actions we've

Taken, please do not reply to this email. You can find more information

By visiting

https://support.google.com/adsense/?answer=57153&hl=en.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does

Not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Can anybody tell me what does this mean and will Adsense reinstate my account.

My url: http://perfect-it-solutions.blogspot.com/

-Alok Gupta

That's incredible. I'm not even sure I fully understand what you're talking about. Whats the difference between Adsense and Adwords then? What type of business where you doing? Or practice?It sounded like cause adsense is a smaller part of Googles marketing that you were doing 'too good' and so google such you down.I've never had a site other than a personal fan site. Never had more than a couple ever viewing my sites so I have never gotting into the Adsense or Adwords programs.Any help?

google horror stories

The Google monolith is all about money and power. They have lost sight of the bigger picture and the fact that it is all of us who have helped make them rich. So, when I got banned from the adsense program without any known cause or recourse, I decided that the world needed to know just what google has become.

That is why I started the Google Horror Stories website at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

Here you can post your Google horror story or share alternatives that you have discovered. I invite all of you who have been burned by google to come and share your story, truthfully and honestly. There is nothing wrong with that and it just may someday make a difference. Also feel free to post my link.. I am not counting on Google search traffic.. Rather real organic traffic from real sites to share the bad news about google..

Your help would be greatly appreciated.. Post your article today.

Thanks

-reply by Wayne

I found and signed up in Google adsense before 8 months are so. I didn't knew anything about web designing and things as such. Then i went to all the browsing centers and opened my site and clicked the ads in different computers in those browsing cafes.I got about 50 $ in 2 or 3 days. I was about to receive the pin number which google sends to the mailing address.The next day I found my adsense account disabled. Then i enquired with my friends, and came to know that the different computer in browsing centre will have a same external IP.This is my silly little adsense story. I thought i cud never go into adsense again. But, now there's a small hope again :lol: Thanks

Same here

Today even I got a same email as what alok Gupta got, its really irritating if a thing like this happens, I had $570 in my account, I am getting 3000 unique visitors everyday from search engines, and they say I am doing click fraud, is that a joke, I worked hard for getting those many visitors & when I have started making money of it they say "we found that your AdSense

Account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since

Keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage

Our advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account."

-reply by Hardik Shah

admin suggestion

---------------------------

Try not using Google for Search which is abused a lot if you get visitors from SEs.

Regain AdSense Access

Replying to Compute

You adSense account was banned? try regainadsense.Com to get those ads back up and running!

----------- admin reply -----------

Xisto warns internet users against fraud and urges them to use their common sense before trusting any third party website. Do your research and homework :)

I think its stupid to try and trick google into thinking that your someone else, clicking on your ads.First of all, because they have probably thought of all of that, and tried to find ways round it.And, second, its just wrong, I know it sound mad, to say that, but it is, basically stealing, from a site, that provides so much free service, and so many free programmes ect.

hm you might trick google adsense but it's time consuming.. and if can be caught.but google bans adsense account from no apparent reasons.I know people who's accounts were blocked from no true reason..that's bad.I don't know if google makes the same mistakes now..But if you've been banned for the first time you could try being polite and ask for a reactivate...My friend got his account back after a few weeks from the banned date.

Goodle Banned My SIte for no True Reason

Dear All,

My site was banned recently. It is a video uploading and watching site. Anyone can join it for free. Some one joined and uploaded an adult video clip. Only after a few days, I realised that this kind of content was loaded. I immediately deleted that video. I deleted all those channel with the names under which any one can upload adult content so that the site can be even cleaner and straight forward.

After 1-2 weeks of deletion, Google notified and banned my site. It was really unfortunate for me. I begged them and eplained the misfortune. I really did!

But Google has NO forgiveness policy. They don't forgive, no matter what. They are trying to become God I am afraid. They are ruthless people who don't keep the word of forgiveness in their dictionary.

Beware of Google. Look at my example and never take any risk what so ever.

I openly beg again to Google (If they ever read this) to forgive me for some thing which I didn't did myself. My mistake was a little bit of delay in deletion which occurred without my intention.

Now, I don't get any visitors to my site either. I am gone and busted by Google. Ahh ! pitty me.

Visit my site to give me an occassional user. I will disable my site when it will come to renew.

Thanks

-reply by clipyoutube

------------ADMIN REPLY-----------

Clear all objectionable content as mentioned by Google.

SEO optimize your site and get pages of your site indexed in Google.

Then, Re-apply with a different Web Site and try :)

Google banned my account

Google banned me 3 time. After that I feels google is earning money like this action. When googl banned the account and pay no money to publishers. I am sure that no invalid click is accurred in my account because I checked my record through google analytics. I don't get any problem any where but google banned my accoubt saying that it is involved in invalid clicks . Be aware from google. Google banned the account when your earning reaches $ 60 to 100.

-reply by munawar

minimcmonkeyGoogle Adsense And Getting Banned....

I agree with Minimcmonkey but you're way off when it comes to who you're stealing from.  It's not the Big G, it's the other publishers pockets.  I'd love to see how much money from the "fraudulent" clicks that they ban adsense accounts over credit back to the publishers that paid for them.

-reply by whocares

Google adsense bannedGoogle Adsense And Getting Banned....

Hi all please can some body tell me how I can earn money from internet. I was having google adsense by it is banned by google.Now I am looking out for something else but not finding as good as google please help some one I am very much need of a money.

-reply by parag

Getting applied to adsense again is the best solution. Getting to bidvertiser?-No way! Don't use them! No one clicks those ads and they are too sharp with the click policies and ban away for anything. Another thing with them, bad targeted ads, and at the most of the cases people won't even see any ads, because of the country stuff. On the other hand, Yahoo! Small Business is probably a bit better, and they don't accept EVERYONE. I know that you can re-apply for adsense and get your site back, just make a good looking site and apply again. Tell them what happened and they'll probably be gentle. And remember, keep checking your account, many people got banned because someone else clicked a few(dozen) times. So, if you see any big difference in he clicks from the other days, contact them immediately.