xisto Community
Compute

Google Adsense And Getting Banned....

The interesting part always remains is that Google always bans you if they SUSPECT. Let actually you or someone did something. The point the suspect something is wrong the ban you and it is 100 times more difficult to get back the ban lifted than to make them listen to you. One out of hundred times , they may be willing to listen to one like you and actually respond. The support at Google Adsense is poor when it comes to revoking your account. Just tell me why should Google pay its employee to find out whether to pay you. Double paying - employee and you. Just don't lift the ban and you save both the amount. There are the thousands coming everyday to Adsense so a couple of them will not count if banned and money saved. And as a market leader in search engines there are no negative about Google that will reach the end customer even if they claim the whole Internet is malicious.

Okay now I am a little scared of googles adsense, I just started with it a week ago, No I would never go and click an ad from my own page. but if they Google are such sticklers, or that is how it sounds from all the past posts. It kind of scares and worries me, that they google could ban me just because some weather man called for a sunny day and it ended up raining. :D

Adsense BanGoogle Adsense And Getting Banned....

I need some help...BAD! I got banned from Adsense a few months ago and I have tried to get my account back but am unable to by dealing with Google. A guy sent me a link to a website and I bought the ebook but I am a tad nervous about using the processes. It seems legal, but I am only banned on Adsense now, if I use this ebook will Google completely ban my website? Has anyone used this ebook? http://edinc.us/

-reply by ineedmyadsenseback

Banned in 2003... Back in 2009 - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/Google Adsense And Getting Banned....

I tried to politely explain my situation in 2003 (via email as they have no real customer service). I was at fault (nothing illegal) but a simple phone call could have resolved my situation. Many people who are new to adsense/adwords misunderstand policies and guidelines. Before it can be resolved in a professional manner, you're left with empty emails back and forth while becoming frustrated that you haven't been able to speak with anyone in their support center.

There are no appeals and they'll basically email you... Please don't bother us anymore, we own the internet and you're out of life. My answer is a grassroots campaign launched today:

http://www.whymicrosoft.com/

Hopefully, they'll change their tune and with enough followers, consider a fair reinstatement process for the little guy.

What about a banned domain?Google Adsense And Getting Banned....

My situation is different in that my adsense account is fine but I have bought a domain called nowinnofeeaccident.Com which seems to be banned from displaying adsense. All my other sites are fine ( 150 ) What are the options in such a case?

Most of my sites are related to Australian real estate but this one is a high paying keyword in the legal profession and I actually want to place rock solid content and it.

Andrew

Coffs Harbour

Australia

-reply by real estate