xisto Community
Compute

Google Adsense And Getting Banned....

I see a problem with their ip tracking. I use a t-mobile sidekick 2, and our ip is only stored on the device. We are all routed through the Danger proxy servers (reparse the pages for us, since we have smaller screens.) and we all share one central ip (think wifi through a router with the seperate ids for each device). I've checked ip tracking websites, and it never matches the one on my device.So my point is, all sidekicks/hiptops are routed through the same ip. If a bunch of us go to a site, and <- snipped -> will they count us as spam?}}

Sorry to hear that. I did have the same experience. After earning some amount it was really bad. My site cannot become self-relient anymore. Google adsense has helped it survive in the past but now I need to put my own money to make it alive....Google is very strict in invalid activity. Unless the webmaster is changed or the website got a new look, it seems that they don't accept any request. I've made several requests in the past but it doesn't work out. Why not make the webmaster as your own brother or sister and apply in their name? I am also going to try out this way. Right now I've got google adsense through another website of mine but they made clear that I cannot place the code in the banned site. There is probably no contextual ads as good as google adsense. However, if you are US based you could apply for Yahoo contextual advertisement it is in beta version but I heard from some US friends that click-through rate is even better than adsense. Just search Yahoo website for the same. I hope this helps.

the only thing i hate abut adsense and that payperclick is that anyone who dont like you or your site or anyone who wont to do you some harm, can click a lot of times your google ads and you will get banneda and wont get paymant.So there should be some scripts or something that wont allow users to <- snipped -> more than once/twice...something that will close ads on that page when it get clicked... what do you thinj about that ?}

the only thing i hate abut adsense and that payperclick is that anyone who dont like you or your site or anyone who wont to do you some harm, can click a lot of times your google ads and you will get banneda and wont get paymant.

So there should be some scripts or something that wont allow users to <- snipped -> more than once/twice...

something that will close ads on that page when it get clicked... what do you thinj about that ?

209654[/snapback]

Man tel this too google !

Thats a great idea i think also i think i gonna visit my compeditors google ads now lol no was joke ! ;)

:)}

i recently got an email back from google about the reinstatement. They told me that.. google adsense takes invaild click seriously . .and the cannot reinstate my account...I was being very polite and profession. .ehh. .guess that doesn't work anymore =(Well. .right now.. i'm just waiting for yahoo to realease their advertisement program to public. .... I want to make money =( oh well.

hey i have a question....can you put googles ad on mutiple websites..using jus one google adsense account?

223858[/snapback]

I believe I asked this question before, and I think the response was yes hehe.

Ok about 5 months ago I got banned from google adsense for invalid clicks. I still deny that but could you re-apply. Has anyone ever re-applyed and successful got their account back.
They never responded to my e-mails.

Also anyone know a site like google adsense.

Thanks!!

If you think you clicked some of the ads by mistake, just apologise, undertake not to commit it again and you should be willing to leave previous earning. My account was saved this way.

Yeah, I got banned for invalid clicks too I emailed me twice and denied me :) That Google account was the first for me and so as the AdSense. Now I have to find another website to make money of but Google AdSense is the richest and easiest to make money from the longer you be with them the more money you will get from one clicks! I know a friend who gets $20 for 2 clicks his getting rich with them his been with them for 2 years or 3 not sure. But all I know he has been with them for a long time. Does anyone know any decent ones like Google such as ExoClicker or AdByte...?Regards,Andy

Hi.

I applied for google adsense however some people at my school thought they were helping me by constantly clicking my ads.

Google registered this as "Invalid clicks" and when I sent an appeal thing they replied the next day telling me they rechecked and found the same results and I'm banned.

Thank you for your appeal.

After receiving your response, we re-reviewed your account data

thoroughly. We have reconfirmed that invalid clicks were generated on the

ads on your site in violation of our Terms and Conditions and programme

policies.

https://www.google.com/adsense/terms

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?utm_source=aso&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ww-ww-et-asfe_&gsessionid=8Kghv_ckXJH8J1MvB_PMgA

We have implemented these policies to help ensure the effectiveness of

Google ads for our publishers as well as our advertisers. According to our

policy on this matter, we are unable to reinstate you into the programme.

As you may know, publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not

allowed any further participation in AdSense. For this reason, you may not

open a new account.

Please bear in mind that subsequent or duplicate appeals may not be

considered and you may not receive any further communication from us. We

appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

Now what do I do?

I'm pretty sure that's BS and they didn't check it properly.

Meh..