xisto Community
x32fzw

--x32fzw Graphic Stuff-- My graphics and other stuff.

I wanted to post one graphic but i thought id make a thread for anything else i come up with.

So here is my Anti McDonalds sig:

Posted Image

Any comments or anyone hate me because there a McDs fan??

;)

What's with the tech border? That doesn't look very much like a tech sig. Also, you're using the apostrophe incorrectly in your sig. It should say I'M SHOVELIN' IT and not I'M SHOVELING' IT because apostrophes are used in place of omitted words....unless it's mean to say I'M SHOVELINGS IT or something....

Other than what I said above, your sig is kinda all right...I guess.

It's terribly creepy, is what it is, tech border or not.

ROFL It's funny,but the border dosent fit. The background Isnt really that great and its not tech at all..Pretty funny thoughBG-6/10 Humor-9/10 Border-2/10 blending-0/10 Total Design- 7/10

Thanks for your coments. Yes, the text is incorrect but... Xisto dosnt have an edit button so i didnt bother replacing it. (I have made the change though).I wasnt sure about the border so i just did whatever was easiest.Its not supposed to be graphically wonderful. It was supposed to be funny... it just kinda drifted into being a sig. The background is simple because i tried a complex one and it just ruined it. Any reason for the double post and the lack of anything helpful Frozen??

Double post is probably just due to some lag...Anyway, it's an interesting concept. The arm doesn't look quite right though, perhaps you need to make it protrude out of the body, rather than the bottom of the sig. I bet someone would be able to come up with an awesome speech bubble or something for th' dude though - could be funny as hell ;)

Wow, crazy, I had to go and take a second look at it, because until I heard all the border comments, I hadn't even noticed the techie border. And yea, it doesn't fit that much.You sig does have some shock value. The picture and the background mostly. Wow... that is kinda disturbing. The blood spots (if that is what they truly are - they look like it to me) are kind of neat though... but that just could be the vamp in me coming out.

i know its just supposed to be humorous or whatever but im sorry, i dont like anything about it. like others said the border doesnt work for that sig. i dont really like the render, but thats probably just because i dont like stuff thats all gruesome like that. and i dont like the blood either for the same reason, but i guess it looks okay as how it is supposed to look. the things in it just dont go together. i dont mean to be harsh, but that is just my opinion. try another theme.but no i do not like mcdonalds. the only time i go there is if there is absolutely no where else to go, meaning i hardly ever go.

Not only did I not find it funny(maybe its just me but that was a really lame pun), but its just plain ugly IMO. Background is meh, border doesn't fit, and the render .... yeah.And I hate mcdonalds BTW, not because of some health issues, I just hate their crappy food.

Thanks guys/gals for your comments! Ill have another go and see if i can improve it cus i have alot of comments to work on... ;)That arm is out of place because its from something else.Ill try and correct the colours and see if i can come up with a more traditional border. Ill have MarkII up as soon as i can be bothered... :P

Man...if that burger "fit" more with the render and that fake arm thing, it'd be sweet as all get out.Wait...no...come back. I didn't mean get out.Yeah...the minor thing with the apostrophe as well. Other than that, nice job. Funny sig.(New rival for joke sigs? Perhaps. But I'm still the king for now. ;))