xisto Community
truefusion

My First Popout Sig little abstract brush set teaser

I tested out the abstract brush set i'm working on, again. So far, it has 16 brushes in it. Just giving you a little something of what to expect before it's released. I might release it when it has like 30 brushes or so.

Posted Image

A bit monochromatic, and I don't go for some of the brushing - namely the star white thing, just on top of the text - it seems to disrupt the flow which you have going on the rest of the sig.Otherwise awesome use of the render shape and making it popout, and most of the brushes look good too :)

Yea, it does that.. Just wait a while, it'll come back. I dont know why that happens.

Ah, I can finally see it. Nice work :) Wassie's right though...it's strange that her feet don't appear in the sig...and Freaker's right that the white star thing disrupts the sig....it's a little bit too "hard" to fit with the abstract curves. The render is also a bit monochromatic, but the brushing is fine.

Ah, I can finally see it. Nice work :) Wassie's right though...it's strange that her feet don't appear in the sig...and Freaker's right that the white star thing disrupts the sig....it's a little bit too "hard" to fit with the abstract curves. The render is also a bit monochromatic, but the brushing is fine.

177666[/snapback]

Ditto on every bit of it. :D

He means that True's sig has the complexion of a blueberry. Or that possible the sig has a very tropical odor when sniffed from the correct angle. My last theory on the matter is that Johnny has a secret fruit fetish AHAHA I FOUND YOU OUT O_OBut seriously, he just means that while he loves fruits and all that jazz, True can spout out goofy things. Much like my monkey :)

Excellent work on your sig. I think the way you blended the render was perfect (feet or no feet :) ). Although it is monochromatic, I think the color fits well in the sig. As for that white star, it doesn't really bother me, it actually didn't get my attention until someone mentioned it earlier. Otherwise, excellent job, I like it very much.