xisto Community
Johnny

Sig Of The Week #3 -- Discussion Talk about the SOTW here, please.

This will be a seperate topic for discussing the week's entries. Remember, do not post anything but entries in the entry topic. This avoids clutter and makes it easier to set up voting. No flaming or whining in either topic.
So, get posting. Talk about your entry or others...whatever you want. Just keep it nice and clean. Don't wanna go banning people over graphics, right? :)

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

I think my latest one is my best so far, as far as that goes, but the brushing didn't end up how I wanted it to be. So I did blocks :)

Wow, biscuitrat, that one you entered for week 3 is very nice. I like how you make it look all nice, and simple.

Yeah, it is really nice. The thing I like about biscuitrat's sigs is that they really differ from most other sigs you see on Xisto. All these generic grunge and abstract sigs get boring...and Johnny, you should change the rules next time...like a specific render or have it any style excluding abstract or something....

Phyre -- Talking to you at the moment on AIM about that. :)Biskie -- Yes, that one's very nice. Love the bg. Only thing I don't quite like is the outline on his thumb. XD

@Johnny - Lol, that does look like a thumb, but it's actually his cloak. That white part below it is actually his shoulder. This all from SM's anime render pack. @True- I'm trying to follow you guys with the brushing - it's just like painting, only I can't do anything like this in real life. I can make a fishie!@Phyre - It's because I have no idea what I'm doing half the time :)

@Johnny - Lol, that does look like a thumb, but it's actually his cloak. That white part below it is actually his shoulder. This all from SM's anime render pack.

@True- I'm trying to follow you guys with the brushing - it's just like painting, only I can't do anything like this in real life. I can make a fishie!

@Phyre - It's because I have no idea what I'm doing half the time :D

176822[/snapback]

@Johnny -- I always thought that was his THUMB! :)

@True -- Pfft. Dude, a fishie? You're pro.

@Phyre -- I'm sure that's not true...

Heck yeah. My first real sig was probably my Link one - he beat me there :)Speaking of which, is anyone voting on the finals? It's kind of deserted, isn't it?@Johnny: My fishies rock. I'm gonna put a sig up with one of them on it. They're like uber fishies. And I really don't have any idea what I'm doing. If I'm trying to get a certain effect like that velvet/rusted metal texture I used in mine, I just overlay brushes to get the texture by splatting them insanely. If something goes wrong, I just Ctrl-Alt-Z and try it again.

Wow, I think Truefusion's entry is awesome. In my opinion, thats one of you're best sigs. And made with a custom brush set you say? Feel like sharing? :)

well i am sure competition is getting tough this time..because i have also posted my entry :):D i am not sure about my one in comparison with you people, but i like it (because i have spent hrs. in making it :D)but i like snlildude87's one the most...because of its color and the background.

Bloody oath, all the entries this week look awesome! The bar has definitely been raised.

177161[/snapback]

Ditto. Seems the n00bs dropped out and more good people came. :)

but i like snlildude87's one the most

177166[/snapback]

Hey! We have something in common! :)

Ditto. Seems the n00bs dropped out and more good people came. :D

177175[/snapback]

Why thank you. :D

I just saw phyre's sig, and I think I'ma go download Brooks' brush set now. It actually looks good.

mayank's render looks good, too...but then I realized that the render actually came with the blue streaks. Nevertheless, I love the icey effect on the text (I still can't do that :D).