xisto Community
Johnny

Sig Of The Week #3 -- Discussion Talk about the SOTW here, please.

Wow, there are some awsome sig makers in here. Next time i must senter but in my view, i really liek snlildude87's sig. I am a fan of link, but not only that it looks really awosme. The background reallt rocks, the blending is great, Perfect fitting text, the outer bg is okay, but better competly invinsible, but overall, i love the sig. =D

Wow, there are some awsome sig makers in here. Next time i must senter but in my view, i really liek snlildude87's sig.

I am a fan of link, but not only that it looks really awosme. The background reallt rocks, the blending is great, Perfect fitting text, the outer bg is okay, but better competly invinsible, but overall, i love the sig. =D

177256[/snapback]

Wow. That put a smile on my face (corny). I expect to see your vote (for me, of course) on the 26th! :)

Wow. That put a smile on my face (corny). I expect to see your vote (for me, of course) on the 26th! :D

177257[/snapback]

OMG, what a chump. :)

But yeah, stick around long enough Blue, and you can become another addict like us. :D

And made with a custom brush set you say? Feel like sharing? :)

Not finished yet, but i was planning on having it done before the starter pack comes out. Either way, i'll be sure to let you guys know. I've also been working on a fractal brush set. Hoping to release both at the same time. xD.

I'm starting to think I should have spent more time with the brushing then with the render <<;;...looks like crap compared to most of the others...i just randomly threw some hard grunge brushes together

i just randomly threw some hard grunge brushes together

he he...even i did almost the same thing.....i took some grunge, some fractals and some other brushes..i even dont know properly what kind of brushes i took....made some strokes with white and with another brush in black and finally placed the render......but whatever you do...even throw some hard grunge brush...you bring out awesome creations!

i am improving day by day...what i think
and will improve more once i get more and more feedbacks on my entries.

OMG, what a chump.  :)

177286[/snapback]

Thanks for calling me a salmon. Glad to see you're showing maturity.

Anyways, Phyre, your sig looks a little cluttered right now. I bet that it's because of the six words at the bottom as well as the scribble (correct me if it's not scribble) behind the text. Try taking those out to see what you get. Post it in this thread if you want. I love the sparkles, but those would have gone infinitely better if you had an abstract background (in my opinion, of course).

Yeah well, I'm a grunge fan...you won't see too many abstracts from me...and the "Scribble" is the name/logo of the anime that the render is from...i'll clean it up a bit...it's not too late to change it is it? >>

Thanks for calling me a salmon. Glad to see you're showing maturity.

Anyways, Phyre, your sig looks a little cluttered right now. I bet that it's because of the six words at the bottom as well as the scribble (correct me if it's not scribble) behind the text. Try taking those out to see what you get. Post it in this thread if you want. I love the sparkles, but those would have gone infinitely better if you had an abstract background (in my opinion, of course).

177349[/snapback]

I didn't call you a chum, I called you a chump. Get it right dolt.

:)

I agree though...it looks good Phyre, but something just seems off. Abstract probably would be better.

Not too late to change it, just avoid doing it a bunch. At least here only staff can edit posts, so there's no need to worry about people switching without permission. :D

A bunch? I asked you to change it once yesterday, because I accidently had a screw up I didn't see...this will be the last time, I swear :D

177405[/snapback]

Wasn't saying you did do it a bunch, it was more of a general statement that nobody should change their sig up too much. :)