xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

Who Has Gmail? Who?

Yeah, I've got GMail. You get tonnes of space, it loads quickly and it is easy to use. Used to have Hotmail, but I hated it, so I found myself a GMail invite and got an account.If anyone needs an invite then PM or email me and I will give you one.

I have Gmail. I love the amount of space and how it keeps all your mail until such time as you delete it. I used to use yahoo and hotmail and then got invited to Gmail and I will never go back to the others.

I have two gmail accounts, one used just for like, signing up to places n crap, and it gets 50 spam mails a day, don't really care. The other for more serious stuff andor stuff that won't get me spammed.Its ok, sept for the stupid Spam folder error I keep getting when I delete emails and it doesn't reset the number next to the folder.Also, this invite thing is stupid, they might as well make sign ups, almost everyone I know who has it has 50 invites, so the whole challenge of getting a gmail is stupid now, but its also more of a hassal for some people.PS: Did I say the word "stupid" enough?

This...is...spam, closed. To many Gmail topics, pot in one of the other ones.You should have closed and warned the topic starter if the thread already exists cmat.Closed, warned.