xisto Community
ced117

GTA San Andreas

i love the game although the 20 min drives are annoying. i usually catch a plane for long distances. I ve stuck on the mission on the plane cemetary. flying through the circles and land that biatch of a plane is hardcore when playing with keybord :s. i might have to invest ina joypad

Posted Image

What is SA:MP?

San Andreas Multiplayer (SA:MP) is a modification for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas which turns it into a multiplayer game. You can play over the internet (or LAN) with up to 100 other people.
Features
In SA:MP you are able to do almost anything that you can do in single player GTA. SA:MP also features the ability to create your own scripted gamemodes.
System Requirements
SA:MP will run on any computer that will run San Andreas single player, but give better performance in most cases. However, if you are playing on larger servers, the game may run slower at times if you have a lower spec.
Requirements
Minimum
1 GHz Processor
Pentium 3 / Athlon or equivalent
256MB RAM
64MB Graphics Card (DirectX 9 compatible)
Radeon 8500 / GeForce 3 or equivalent
8X DVD-ROM Drive
3.6GB free HD space
DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
SA:MP specific

In addition to the standard Single Player requirements, SA:MP needs the following:
4.7MB free Hard Drive space
An Internet Connection (512k+ Broadband is highly recommended for smooth online play)
A copy of GTA San Andreas for PC (V1.0 only - not V1.01 or V2.0)

info from
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Main_Page

Notice from serverph:
quote tags added

Edited by serverph (see edit history)

merged 3 other GTA San Andreas threads in this oldest thread.

Well, yea Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is a good game but the only thing i dont like is that the map is too big. :) I liked that you can customize your own cars and also i like that you can make a gang fight . ;) THeres also alot of cheats for it, i usually use cheat codes after i pass he game once. I know its kinda old already but it was the best in its time lol. (I knoiw its not that old to say "in its time" LMAO!)

I can't wait for Grand Theft Auto IV. It was released at E3 during the Microsoft Press Conference (I think).It is said to be coming out in Fall of 2007. This will be the next greatest game in my collection after Halo 3. I can't wait for this because of the online multiplayer. I heard there will be co-op missions that can only be completed online. Also I heard the capacity of people can go up to 32 people and some sources I read from said up to 100 but that seems a little high for me. They must have some type of designated host for all of the missions online if 100 people can play, or else everybody would lag out.

GTA: SA is fun <_<Some of it I think plays in a bit to much RPG-ish, I like 'em shoot 'em up! :ph34r:Really though, it's map and the size of the city is a massive accomplishment, and its a fun game, took me a while to beat though, once I got to the Las Vegas-like city it kinda got boring for me, most of the fun was in the first part of Los Santos.Made me feel so sad having to leave there and go to the country-side for so long, lol.

i have played about all available versions of gta but i liked the most is gta vice city,all they games have same mission i think but gta vice city is the best game !!

lol you know wats the worst thing that could happen to me in this game. i completed everything. i had like one or maybe 2 more missions to go then when i get home i find the CD in peaces also i would like to ask a question i heard that this came out for PC. is it the same thing as the PS2.

I have it for Xbox and its awsome. just fun to go into a crowded area and take out some big guns and own everyone... then wait for the cops and just keep taking them out while your under a building so no helicopters can get to you.

Heyyy....

GTA San Andreas is a little funny, you can do anything in this game
It has a lot of mission to finished and don't play it without cheat
with cheat...you can get complete your weapon and got a jetpack too.

try the cheat in cheatbox.de

although this game show violence, but it has another side that a kind of funny
you can walk from a town to another, steal a vehicle(plane,train,boat,car,motorcycle),
and do another activity...

don't do a violence activity in this game if you didn't want to see it, because in this game, you can kill peoples, explode cars, and do terorism activity.

Yes...I think GTA san andreas not only great, but also unbelieveble

Rockstar created it so it has unlimited action to do than all gamers in PS2 and PC

All gamer must play this game!!!!

Why this game is very interesting????

Because this game took a location in very very large area in San Andreas district. It has a three big town that created same as the real world. The first is Los Santos (that crated looks like Los Angeles) which polluted with smoke and full of violence. San fierro ( that created looks like San Francisco ) and Las Venturas ( that looks like Las Vegas ), a night town which full of money and corruption.

These town more than enough to make the gamers busy for month. Rockstar create a new evolutin with create a big area of village which connected the area.

In this very big area, there was a lot of mission, hundred of secret, tons of weapon and vehicle.

More action in this game like swimming, dancing, buy a house, eat, work cut hair and more......

What is bad in this game

To much violence....kill people is a habit in this game.....

Altough the grapics is very good, but I didn't like the face of people and style in this game...It's very bad than a game that japanese created like final fantasy. it will be much better if rockstar create cool and nice face like japanese game than created looks like real face.

I hope There will be a game producer that created a game that more than GTA, it will be interersting that the main charater looks like a ninja that can hide in the wall, enter a building quietly from roof, can jump from a building to another building, kill people quetly and use sword and shuriken (ninja's weapon) as the main weapon and locate in very large area like GTA with more modification not only city and village, but also forest.....

regards,

gippal

I don't care about violence in this game, I wish I could play it, it basically rocks. Period. I so need this game. A friend haves it and it is hellalot of fun, the missions are really funny, and it haves a good plot and history, the fact is that if you don't like violence, you should be trying another thing.

I've also heard Rockstar is getting out this game called Bully, where you are actually located in High School...but I don't remember anything else, go get the trailer on Youtube.com, or go here from Rockstar: http://www.rockstargames.com/bully/home/

I should go get Bully soon. Try it too. :)