xisto Community
Frozen

New Sigs, Again. 4 of them.

Well, I baught Peg's brushes at gamerenders, and decided to give them a whirl. Not bad :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Do you guys think I should stick to sigs or wallpapers?

Oh yeah, in the last 4 days, im 7-0 Battling at Gamerenders -_-

i think you need to learn how to blend the pictures, or if you know how than you should do it.. or ower the opacity, especialy that first one, the picture is .. and i can't read the text ont hat first one, like how you wrote it, dunno which leter comes first,2nd,3rd, etc..

all these sigs are awesome....they are great and according to me the best one is the last...BLUESTARS...simple & has nice colorsnow the second one is not that good because i didnt like the color at all on that.

nice job. they all look pretty good. only thing i dont really like is how in two of them you have the text all in single letters scattered around. it might be cool but its just harder to read it all. other than that they look real nice.

Fro, why're you beating on all the little noobs at GR? -_-They look good bro.And Luki, in all honesty, saying "You need to learn how to..." shouldn't be coming from you. Not trying to be mean, just letting you know.

You know, on the last one it spells "Frozne" not "Frozen". Just thought I'd let you know. Very nice, Those brushes are pretty good.1: Looks like the render is kinda stretched. 8/102: Perfect. Maybe a little too dark. 9.5/103: To bright, that's it.. 9/104: To bright, and it spells "Frozne". 8/10Great job! I say make sigs.

Man, seeing all these sigs makes me wish I could make them. -_- Great job, like always! I really like the first and last one, the other twp are good, though.First one gets 8/10Second one gets 8/10Third one gets 8/10Forth one gets 8.5/10Keep up with the great work.

Thanks guys -_- And DJLuki, no offence bro, but I have way more experience and knowledge than you could imagine. Thanks. ^_-That bluestars one, the text reads "Frozen" have to go around the circle, then back to the EN :PJohnny, I only beat up 2 newbs :P The others were guys like .Nemisis and Common.

Wow...commons signature must have sucked (no offense) You like alphabet soup eh? They are pretty good, some lack depth and the proper border. 1px black isnt great on every sig you make. There could have been some better brushing on that splinter cell one, but i like the brushing. Decent job overall i give em an 8/10

Sig 1- change the font color- blend the render just a bit moreSig 2-fix the font by add a black stroke to it-brushing is plain-render could be betterSig 3same thingSig 4 Perfect!!!