xisto Community
Frozen

New One. Metroid Prime. Called, Metroid Styles.

i think you could work on the text a bit. it doesnt really stand out at all. and try working on the background a bit. multicoloring it red and blue works well with the render but the style of the background could use some work.

Not too bad... I don't think I'm too crazy about the text though. Mind you, I found text really hard to do when I work with it, so it isn't that bad. It's a bit hard to read for me though.Well, not so much now that you've told me what it says, but if you hadn't, I'm not positive that I'd be able to make out the 'ME' in METROID. Plus, as someone has mentioned, it is a little too close to the border.Speaking of borders, I like yours. It's a good colour for the sig. In fact, all your colours match well, so that's a good sign.Anyway, pretty good :)

National Sig League? How goofy!I hate the background. It looks like she's suffocating in dry ice which happens to be lit up in a few places. A simple brushed background would do wonders for it if you weren't too proud to try it sometimes.I also don't like the text. It's too close to the border, it's too twisty, and it's the wrong font. Metroid is a techy space game - it should have a techy space font. Other than that, I don't like the tiny bevel on it and the border could use some pizazz.5/10 in my book :/

National Sig League? How goofy!

176646[/snapback]

Yes...very goofy. Since people there come from tons of different nations, and IMHO, the whole place is filled with stuck up n00by jerkwads...but eh...I digress.

frozen what happen the brushing is noobish the font blows something bad, the render is the better of the whole sig but could use some work.

That's what Johnny and I have been trying to tell him but he goes on making the default sigs. They look so much better brushed when you can actually tell what is render and what is text, when it takes more artistic talent to pull off something.