xisto Community
Frozen

New One. Metroid Prime. Called, Metroid Styles.

Good luck with your battle! Let us know how it goes.Here's my 1 or 2 cents about your sig.It's very colorful and that render really draws your attention. I like the right side of the sig. Very nice blending and it goes well with the render. I don't like the left side. I think it has more to do with the dark coloring than the text. But, I do think the text needs a bit of work. I would try to find a straight font that would better match the look of your render. The topsy turvyness (lol if that's a real word, I'm a turkey.) of the font, makes it difficult to read and doesn't seem to make sense. I mean it doesn't seem to go with the rest of the sig. I think it would be better if the two sides matched in coloring and the font colors and text matched the render more... if that makes any sense. I have to admit I'm partly biased because I don't care much for the render. I like more fantasy/rpg related renders better than cartoonish ones. I think your sig has allot of potiential, it just needs some adjustments. Keep up the good work!

i would recommend that you put some red/yellow light effects around the gun. Just to make it a bit more cool :oanyway good signature ;)