xisto Community
Frozen

3-5 New Sigs. From Frozen :) Rate them all please :)

Those are kind of ewie to me. The textures are ugly and the backgrounds don't match with the renders, or if they do, they don't work well at all.Also, the text - this is Luki style. Same kind of font for all of them, same gel, but different colors.3/10 -_-:P

Those are kind of ewie to me. The textures are ugly and the backgrounds don't match with the renders, or if they do, they don't work well at all.

Also, the text - this is Luki style. Same kind of font for all of them, same gel, but different colors.

3/10 -_-:P

174205[/snapback]

Hey, she's right man...I agree with pretty much all of it. I tend to avoid going any lower than 5/10 though, cause you did spend time on them, and they are defaults. But yeah...the text, textures, and color use. =/

Sorry bro.

I must be weird, because I like all three of them. -_- Espcially the first one..

First one gets a 7.5/10

Second one gets a 6/10

Thirds one gets a 6/10

Like I said before, I'm weird. :P

You should really download or use some custom brushes. It would make your work about 10x better. Also, try to use colors that match with some colors with the renders.The text is really hard to read and those corners things are cool, but you need more effect to them.For all of them, I would say 5/10. Not noobie work but not some of the best I have seen.

Downloaded brushes? I have over 7000+ Brushes from various designers, But I enjoy trying new things, instead of SimplY>Download brush, slap on white background, add render, add color, add text.think outside the box for once.

I like 2. the best, as I'm really not feeling those corner things in 1 and 3.They do give off a nice textured feel, though it's perhaps too similar throughout the three. Make the letters on 2 stand out a bit more and it'd be a cool sig -_-

Downloaded brushes? I have over 7000+ Brushes from various designers, But I enjoy trying new things, instead of SimplY>

Download brush, slap on white background, add render, add color, add text.

think outside the box for once.

174229[/snapback]

Actually, I use a black background. -_-

But really though. Too much pride yo. True, defaults require more skill, but most defaults sigs just don't look as good as brushed ones. And if you're against using other people's brushes, make your own, like Jashin or Metal or Alice or whoever. :P

well these sigs are absolutly great....atleast for me they are great enough.....i am very new in graphics designing.i like the second one the most...because of the circles which you have made and added the text in between but the only problem is that it is very hard to read the text......it will be great frozen if you can add the tutorial as well.

Too much pride yo.

174242[/snapback]

How did I know that Brooks will respond with that? Man, I'm good.

Anyway, Frozen, your new sigs are good, but they're not as good as the ones you made in the past. I'd get rid of the corner stuff for starters.