xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The_Angel

People Who Lick Someone's Else Wound What do you think about them?

OMGZ VAMPIRE COACH @v_v@

I read an article about this in newspaper. Its quite disturbing. However, I don't know why he used to do it. Basically, what was his intention?Did he like it ?OR Did he believe that would help the student? Or He actually wanted to help ?Also, Did he force the students to get the wound licked .. There are many questions -_-

that's disturbingdid he think he was doing some natural healing treatments?...and why did the students let him...they're in high school they should know somethings wrong if your teacher or coach wants to lick your wounds...this world is going crazy with some real weirdo's out there...makes me worried to even brings kids in the world and subject them to this kind of madness

Thats... just... wrong. Heck, it's the best way to get sick! Oh no wait, what if the guy had HIV/AIDS? Then what?And eew, thats wrong. It cant heal people!! Do you know how much bacteria we have on our SKIN? Now think about a persons tounge.GROSS!

I read an article about this in newspaper. Its quite disturbing. However, I don't know why he used to do it. Basically, what was his intention?

Did he like it ?

OR

Did he believe that would help the student? Or He actually wanted to help ?

Also, Did he force the students to get the wound licked .. There are many questions :P

174037[/snapback]

It's funny. I've read a lot of articles about it and none of them say why he did that. :P

Do you know how much bacteria we have on our SKIN? Now think about a persons tounge.

We don't think about it when we want to kiss someone. -_-

That's just disturbing, I've never really read anything like that before and Thank God I haven't till now. What did the teacher and Coach thought they were? Cats?Man, I'll never look a caoch the same again..

heh. that is seriously mental. THey prolly were secret vampies...I though lick my wounds was a saying.. ?Some girl in myschool did that.. except she'd hurt someone and then lick their wound., which is even worse.

It's alright I guess if you suck your blood when you cut a finger or something. It's unhygienic but at least it's your blood! But if it's a wound like something really deep and someone licks it for you then there's something seriously wrong with you and your licker!

people have the wierdest fetishes! .... but, as someone earlier posted, why the hell did the students allow him to do it ? .... and what happened to this guy ....  was he fired?

Posted Image

174330[/snapback]

Who knows, maybe it was one of those weird sports rituals :P Guy got hurt in a big game in his youth, licked the wound and did well so decided to try it for someone else? -_-

Makes you wonder if maybe the idea of vampires came from such a fetish if that's what it is...

Ok, this is a really weird strange topic i mean whats the media coming to theirs like all these unsolved murders no story for that but wound likcing now this is gettin good....loli mean could itbe a type of human sacrifice but w/o the actual sacrifice anyways this is really strange...lol def a weird article got me thinkin what in gods name is this for? but ya weird straight up :P:P-_-:P

:P If he did that to me, I'll make sure he won't see tommorrow. Imagine all the bacteria from his tongue and saliva entering your bloodstream through your open wound! *I'm paranoid about germs* AAGH!! Vampire!That is so sick... -_-

That is soooo sick! I wouldn't be able to tolerate that, no way! I'd DEFINITELY punch ANYONE who did that (even though it probably wouldn't hurt them...Heh...I'm weak). Anyway, if you ask me, that's not human! Also, it could also hurt the person doing it, not just you. Yuck...I just can't see how ANYONE could do anything like that at all.

if there is a "sicko of the year" award, that guy can win it easily. gross.