xisto Community

Posted Image

I created this sig from several inspirations. First off, I started with the story that I had written during school one day, which is where the quote originated (I'll be posting it soon, check back in a day or two and you'll see it under the story section). Then I was browsing a free image directory which can be found HERE. There I found the picture located at the righthand side of the sig, then I flipped it horizontally, inverted it, and inserted a simple black-white gradient in between, with the text overlayed in the center, with an inner shadow. I know that it is pretty basic, but I just started out using photoshop, and this is what I decided to make out of it. Any comments/suggestions are appreciated, and you can get ahold of my be e-mail if you need me.

Is this sig supposed to freak you out on purpose? That kid looks like an axe murderer. Those eyes are evil! I agree with everyoneone else also about the width. Maybe you could shrink the text and cut the size in half? I would also play around with the text some more and see what else you can come up with. Creative sig that gives you the woolies.

I hate the text and the eyes. The eyes are really creepy but the text is just hideous. Plus, the size is too big. But I like the idea of the gradient. er... 5/10

thanks for the input, I'll work on it, and post my updated one as soon as I can upload it at school. The really scary part tho, that is a picture of a real person, and that is his real eyes. wonderful what conjunctivivtis will do for you. Yes, the whole point of it is to get your attention, so that's the reason behind the eyes in the first place. If you want to find the stories behind the question, I posted it in the creativity forum, so it's there if you want to read it, wrote it during school one day.

the only good thing is the set of eyes on the right everything else need some work.