xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphie

what do you enjoy doing

i like to run around in hot pink Koala suits :rolleyes: and do Kartwheels :angry:its so fun... i amde some people run away :Doh and i like to design websites in photoshop then code them :ph34r:

I've been making short animations since I was 8. Same thing with making movies.I also make experimental music...and I hate school. heh heh.I plan on being a director/activist later.

I like surfing, swimming, computer programming, and most of all, modding of the game Notrium.

I busy with school mostly and when i come home i usually rest, watch tv and listen to music and go to internet and come to this forum :rolleyes: then of course i must do my homework and then i watch tv again..:angry:on weekends i like to go out..shopping and just hanging with my friends

I eat a lot of food and i'm not fat either. I take advantage of it because then i can eat a chili-cheeseburger in front of a dieting fat guy and then laugh at him as i lick the remainder of it off my face.Other things i enjoy doing would have to be watching the Red Sox DIE and watching the Yankees laugh (as i watch the Red Sox DIE!)

And for the dude that enjoys throwin back a puff every now and then or all the time, i bet your just sittin there watchin the game, havin a but, a cig but, get it, good.

I play drums in a band, work a normal 40 hour a week job, have my own entertainment company, do promotions for a local bar, teach dance to kids, and I am getting married in a couple weeks. On every other Thursday, I sleep. It's cool!

I enjoy doing a lot of things. Mostly I like to play soccer, counter-strike on LAN with my best friends. I also a lot into web design and graphics right now, I still can't tell I'm good at it, but I'm trying to improve myself:D

Gravedigging! Dont do that! Altough this is an interesting thread.I like to play hockey, play video games, draw comics, make funny movies, and... get in trouble but not get caught. The adrenalin rush of knowing the trouble i could get in, the wind in my hair as i run off at top speed, and the memories :) Well i dont do anthing bad or harmful but things that could potentially get me in some trouble :)))

Well I enjoy photographing. And that's why I'm an art student :) Other things may include going to the university, filming, talking to my gf, reading philosophy, creative writing, cooking, listening to music, watching good movies, going to strange places (and my city has quite some), going with my gf without destination around the city and finding cool places, going to the Central Universitary Library (very big & quiet & civilized), going to a beer with friends, writing in my blog, working in the darkroom, dreaming, listening what others dreamed of, going into restricted areas (and then RUN!), participating to debates, moderating debates aaaand that's what I can think of now.I try to enjoy life :)