xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphie

what do you enjoy doing

I always enjoy going on Vacations with my mom when she invites me to go along with her. I also like working in my job and hope to get a promotion someday. I also like to call up my friends or hanging out with them and catch up on old times. I like to play video games on my PS2 alot as well and maybe flip on the DreamCast if and when I feel like it. I love to go to the movie theatre's to see what cool new movie is out there in the movie theatre's. I recently went to see Underworld: Revulotion which I enjoyed tremendously. And hope to see other great movies in the theatre's. I also like looking at fossils and think that things in the rocks were once alive millions or billions of years ago.

I like to watch movies on my vcr or DVD RECORDER or PS2. And of course at the end of the day I like going to bed and dream of neat stuff. And on tv I enjoy watching Ghost shows, Wrestling shows, The Apprentice, Survivor, Amazing Race and Regis And Kelly and Hope and Faith. There's always something I enjoy watching on tv. And sometimes there's too many good shows on to watch I get confused sometimes. lol

I recently start to work again after some time, so I think that I will not have so much spare time to enjoy and have fun, but I really like to do something creative...Sometimes I paint, this is something that I love to do alone, without anybody, just to relax and paint for hours.I also love to walk, listen music, watch movies...