xisto Community
Ryo

I'm Back With A New Sig!

ok i have made alot of changes to this sig XD after following some advice from yall i went back to my photoshop and took aprt some tut's and put others togeather and heres what i got

Posted Image

very nice very nice,but the text isn't matching the signature... thats to bad...i would change that if i were you, but the rest is cool

get rid of the bevel and let the text be overlayed so the background can be blended with it.

oke i like it much more now,but i fi where you i would still try and find another font... and just mess arround abit with it... just a suggestion

I'm not much of a fan of his text. Try something else.For a nice, easy feel, do this:Make the text white, under the color balance layer, and go to Layer>Layer Style>Drop Shadow, Leave settings alone, then go to Inner Shadow, and lower it from 75-40% and finally go to Bevell and Emboss>Size 5-0 -_-It should blend perfectly in with the background of the sig, as well as with the color of the background.

I'm not much of a fan of his text. Try something else.

For a nice, easy feel, do this:

Make the text white, under the color balance layer, and go to Layer>Layer Style>Drop Shadow, Leave settings alone, then go to Inner Shadow, and lower it from 75-40% and finally go to Bevell and Emboss>Size 5-0 -_-

It should blend perfectly in with the background of the sig, as well as with the color of the background.

173322[/snapback]

ok so do i take what i have on my text off?? then turn it white and move it under the color balance???

Just check out both version of your sig. In the second one, the text blended really well, but you may want to experiment using another font (either Gothic/Germanic style). Otherwise, great job!

I can give you my unexpert opinion. -_- I like the background - I think it's awesome. The render looks cool too and really fits in well with the background. I don't like the text of the first one. The second one looks better but still doesn't match the kick your booty, slasher feel of the entire sig. Look for a font that looks dangerous and cutting! :lol: The font you are using now looks like an rpg - old school type of font, but it does look much better than the first one. I would just play around with the text a bit more. Keep up the good work!