xisto Community
MystiK1337

Man Dies After 50 Hours Of Gaming. wow...

Wow, how coan you play that long of a time? Whenever I play, 4-5 hours is more than enough for me. I'm sorry, but this guy has no life. What kind of a person quits his job to go olay videogames at an internet cafe. I agree with you, he most likely died from a combination of exhaust and the lights in the game (epilepsy maybe?) Maybe he was suffering from a lot of distress in life too? Anyway, thanks for posting this very interesting news. Good find!

hey man really sad, i bet if that man had met a beauty lady, maybe he would be still alive, but spend 50 hours at computer is really bad. -_-

50 hours is like, unbelievable to me, and in addition, I'd say 10 hours is way too much. Darn people, we got a bunch of replies on here saying they've been over 10 hours playing video games in one day, that's crazy!!! Go outside, run around, do something!, I couldn't stand to sit there and stare at the screen for half a day!Although I will say this, my personal record is around 3 hours...basically everytime I play it's for between 2 and 3 hours, but I don't play that much so maybe that's why. But 10 consecutive hours...not as bad as 50 but it's still unhealthy guys...

well, he probably died because:
[+]he had a seasure from all the flashes
[+]he went dehidrated or starved himself
[+]he was playing a horrible game -_- just kidding...
[+]he died for some other reason then playing video games
[+]he did not have enough sleep, too much stress, blah blah blah...
I predict that someone will do studies on how he died, now. After reading that, I'm kinda afraid of my playstation now, but that won't stop me from playing games, using the computer, and all that great stuff!

Wow, if he was alive, think how good he'd be at a game. He could probably beat a bunch of people at a MMORPG. I heard that he died from not enough Nutrition. I'm suprised that he lasted that long without falling directly asleep. I've been able to last 12 hours before i had to get off though. I wonder how he kept from puking on his screen. You don't eat long enough, you will do that.

Hmm the cafe is really open 24/7 ? well anyways it happenes more often. I read this month that (also in korea) a baby died because his parents spent to much time in the internet cafe. They were planning to go for just 5 hours but ended up playing like 15 hours. When the returned the baby was dead. Kinda sad huh?

Thats jus sad if you ask me. A guy thats that addicted to a game..wow. I feel sorry for his family. I actually heard he did take a few 20 minutes breaks to sleep on a couch in the louge. Wow lol this is asad stroy but it did make me laugh. Did he eat anything? They didnt say what game it was, Im guessin World Of Warcraft lol....Korea is where they are more into games anyhow..so it aint really a big surprise to hear this news from coming from oveer there.

That is a ridiculous story, I can't even begin to fathom how anybody could spend that long playing games. If I'm incredibly bored I can maybe, just maybe, last 2 hours before reality hits me that it's an awesome day outside and there are 10 things better than this I can be doing outside, instead of rotting inside. It's a sad story but I'll be perfectly honest, I laughed hard through that article. My personal record might be 3 hours, and I'm shameful in saying that. There are tons of sports to play, girls to flirt with and a life to be enjoyed than sitting in front of a screen for 10+ hours. I honestly am amazed that guys on this forum say that that's what they do? Don't you get incredibly bored? I get so bored when if I play games for a while. I've got one game on my laptop at the moment, GTA:SA and I might do around 3 missions a week on a good week- that's just me, games bore the hell out of me these days.

This is a ridclues story how some person dies after 50 hours of Gaming. Yes it is bad for you and he probably needs glasses lol. :) But also how can one man play for so much hours! Now that his is fault for doing that and never should have done this. For the man i prey for him and his family for the best but still why would you play for fifty hours!I might not even play everyday mabey 20min a weak on a game for no good games any more. Now i wonder if he won a world record for longest to be playing games lol. I think he should. :D And yes i think everyone would get bored playiing more then 5 hours lol not fifty.

Largest Internet Caf?

easyEverything's New York internet caf? beat the previous record for the biggest internet caf?, which was held by another easyEverything caf? in London. The New York caf? boasts two floors of computers offering internet users access to the internet 24-hours a day.

WANT TO KNOW MORE?

The popularity of the internet is still growing at a rapid rate. The latest studies suggest around 429 million people worldwide now have access to the internet. The USA and Canada accounts for 41% of the internet's global audience. Germany and the UK have the highest rates of internet use among European countries. South Korea has the highest rate of internet use among Asian countries.

Conclusion:

In new york people interact and tell each other to eat. They are indeed op 24/7 unlike the dutch ones. The Koreans play most in Asia so its most likely that incidents happen there. USA and Canada also have huge amounts of internet usage but imo they use it more for the office stuff then for playing online games.

Then again why would you want to be on a pc in an internet cafe in the middle of the night????????????????????????

Oh my Father :P 50 Hours Gaming , I can not resist playing for 2 hoursi think he was crazy , how much did he pay for 50 hours playing ;) i think he was sick :P may god bless him :P

Anyway, I doubt that an ordinary man can be killed by playing a game for 50 hours with small naps (in many wars, people were in a much more stressful situation!), his heart was probably very weak in the first place, however, if he didn't eat anything at all during that period, maybe that was the cause of so much exhaustion, and eventually - death! I really don't understand how his hand weren't shaking? Did he even notice what's happening to him? (When I don't eat anything for a few hours when I get out of bed, my hands start shaking due to the lack of sugar in my body...)
Whatever the cause of this death was, nothing can encourage me to strap myself to a chair for 50 hours to play computer games! Even though I sometimes overdo it, I can realise that enough is enough!

ya his prolly ill man....or really sick..coz thats stupid hahaha

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Use the proper quote tags!!!!

[quote=Person]Quoted stuff[/quote]

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

That is just insane, play for 50 hours.ONE: I couldn't do it......i would die before the 50 hours where gone.TWO: I don't think my computer would like it, 50 hours without a problem with the computer........??TRHEE: My parents would definitely not let me do that.FOUR: I don't wanna do it.....So it's just crazy what this man did... Why don't place above the topic:Man Dies AFter 50 Hours Of Gaming. (don't try this at home) ;)