xisto Community
MystiK1337

Man Dies After 50 Hours Of Gaming. wow...

I couldn't image playing games for 50 hours straight. I luckly to get enough time to play games for 2 hours some times. However the most I've gone playing games straight was 24 hours and thats when actually had a summer vacation. :)

If I could play games for that long I could. Since im on a Mac, i cant play battlefield 2 so i play battlefield:desrt combat. Its a great game and I can paly it for 2 hours straight if i want to. The problem is since i play it on a laptop i have to wait for a long time for the game to load. Also since the processor is no the best i have to play it under 800x600 resloution and that really sucks. Though im lucky im not a computer addicted!

Hmm...Who ever wrote this needs to use more than "said"

"they said""police said"
"authorities said"
"later, it said"

Oh, wait, he does at one time

"the paper reported"

He sounds like he's saying "Apparantly, though I doubt it" :(

Hmm..Well, if I got to choose, dying by over-gaming would be top on my list :)

I like playing games and surfing on net. I spend for about 6 hours daily on sitting in front of my computer. But after 3 hours i cant even look at screen anymore. so i take 10 min break, go for a walk to stretch and than i can sit again. I dont understand people who are spending 15 or more hours playing games. They are addicted about games. And when i see kids or adults talking about their newest game which they are playing every day and night i feel sorry for them. I mean, people, get life. go outside with your friends, take a walk, ride a bike. There are so much things that they can do without computer. One old friend was wondering why he doesnt have girl. i asked him where is he going with them. and guess what he said. In internet caffe. poor girl sit there for about 4 hours and watch him playing AA. Thats crazy!so, get life and you wont die in computer s arms!

50 hours of gaming playing... This guy should really be a cardiac surgeon or a soldier. I think the best surgeon on earth cannot perform a surgery longer than 24 hours. It is a daunting task to stay concentrated for so lone. This is really an unfortunate incident. I wonder what game was the guy playing. A game that took away life is really worth trying, if not get addicted.