xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Frozen

Frozen Versus Kubi Wallpaper Battle

Wait, dude, why is mine so small? Make it a full size image dude... That's not fair, you get a full size one and mine is puny.. Just repost the image...

Next time just tell me if you have a problem please. ALWAYS preview your post before sumbiting it. If the attachment didn't do you any good, tell me. And I know how to upload images....No need to be so hostile, jeez...

Posted Image

Well, frozen got my vote. Nice choice in colors, and render. The knight looks like it's in a pile of snow.As for kubi, it looks a bit plain, and the army men look like they're lost in a different dimension or something. Not really a matching scenario.1:0 Frozen.

Frozen -- Hate that render, and the text ain't so great, but it has a good flow, I guess.KuBi -- Definitely doesn't match, and the text is kinda sucky, but meh...got my vote.1:1.

Render wise Frozen has my vote for usage of the sig layout. But the misuse of the Greek alphabets is bit annoying. I hate to be a stickler but basically it says, "L?MPs Z? ?L?KPS??" Basically meaning that your letter A is actually L, letter O is omega as in Z (the last letter) and letter E is S. You were going for the English alphabet looks but I just thought it looked weird. Letters F and R does not exist... -_-

Actually, when you're using attachments in Xisto, previewing won't show the attachment...it'll still show the placeholder.Frozen gets my vote. All the colors go with each other, and it's just so much better. With kubi, the blueish green background does not go with the render at all.3:1 frozen up.

Am I allowed to vote, this here kid that has no clue how to make a sig.? Anyways, I like Frozens much more, sorry Kubi.The thing that stuck out the most was choice of color, from that Frozens choices of color were much better than that of Kubi's blue. Blue isn't an "armyish" color no? It just doesn't fit...

oke i vote for frozen too,srry Kubi but your soldiers have somekind of glow on them and then they dont fit in their background, but the wallpaper of frozen is well worked out -_-5-1 Frozen wins!