Johnny

Trap17 Sig Tournament #1 -- Round 3-1 Biscuitrat vs. Cision

Xisto Sig Tournament #1, Round 3-1

[::Biscuitrat vs. Cision::]

Biscuitrat:
Posted Image

Cision:
Posted Image

Simply choose the sig you like best, and tell why you're voting for that sig. Please give good detailed reasons, as this is a tournament battle, and we want it to be as clear as possible. Please, NO POSTING if you aren't voting, or already have. Any posts other than votes should go to the Tournament Discussion topic.

First to SIX votes (best of 11), will be declared the winner, the standings will be updated, and the opponent will be eliminated.

Yup, I agree with Johnny. Bicuitrat's sig is A LOT easier on the eyes and just plain looks better.Bicuitrat up 2:0

Bicuitrat, better based on sight instincts, not harsh on eyes.More personal reason: the character kinds of look like Link, and i'm a ZElda fan, so...

Notice from Johnny:
It is Link, and try to post the score at the bottom.
3:0, Biscuitrat up.

I'ma have to go with Biscuitrat's as well. Nice and Clean.4:0 Biscuitrat still up.

I vote for Biscuitrat. I like his sig's layout and color scheme. Cison's looks good, but it appears to just be a render, not sure about the brushing although I think it's still very good. I'm aware that Biscuitrat's isn't much more than the render but it just seems to do a bit more for me.Biscuitrat Up6 : 2