Johnny

Trap17 Sig Tournament #1 -- Round 2-1 Snlildude87 vs. Biscuitrat

Xisto Sig Tournament #1, Round 2-1

[::Snlildude87 vs. Biscuitrat::]

Snlildude87:
Posted Image

Biscuitrat:
Posted Image

Simply choose the sig you like best, and tell why you're voting for that sig. Please give good detailed reasons, as this is a tournament battle, and we want it to be as clear as possible. Please, NO POSTING if you aren't voting, or already have. Any posts other than votes should go to the Tournament Discussion topic.

First to seven votes (best of 13), will be declared the winner, the standings will be updated, and the opponent will be eliminated.

Biscuitrat has my vote. Nguyen's is nice, has a nice background, but everything just blends perfectly in Biskie's.0:1, biscuitrat up.

i vote for Biscuitrat , the sig is verry simple, good,perfect !!!and for Snlildude87 i think that the background is good as the rander of Snlildude87's sig but there are some thing wrong i dont know :D ??.

I'ma vote for Snlildude on this one. The colors are nice, that golden color on the text goes nice with the background color, and i love that subtitle.2:2 tie.

SN gmv, the other seems too simple, and doesn't have a border.

171422[/snapback]

Actually, mine does have a border. It's 1 pixel and white so you can't see it. Sorry about the confusion.

Notice from Johnny:
Biskie, you know the rules, all discussion in the discussion thread please. <3

This one is tough, Snlils has a good background and render.

Biscuits has a great simplicity to it, which is nice.

I will have to vote for Biscuit,

3:2 - Biscuit leads.

That took me 5 minutes to decide...

mine goes out for biscuit, simple and fine,and Snlildude87's signature hasn't got good collors i think.and whats up with the no border?

Notice from Johnny:
Both have hard to see borders.