xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
plumpShticks

Diablo Iii? Is there an upcoming for blizzard??

i dont think there will be a diablo 3

i think blizzard will continue with World of Warcraft.

170620[/snapback]

Also, there has already been a topic like this. Please use the search feature before posting a new topic. I'll probably swing Kubi or Johnny by to close this.

i havn't heard of anything but boys at bioware/atari going to bring back baldurs gate for the pc that was a sweet series both pc and console, but i prefered the pc due to what you were able to do with your characters.

i dont think there will be a diablo 3i think blizzard will continue with World of Warcraft.

Dont be so sure, no one really expected a WarCraft III but there you go... I was actually waiting for StarCraft II, and im still wating (though i dont play much any more :) )

Well... no one really knows, but i really liked Diablo I and II, i just could not stop playing. Remember when you realized you could run in diablo II? and that you could highlight the items on the ground just by clicking "alt"? That was really a cool feature, since the hours it saved you from walking down to hell, or that pixel-accurate pointing to pick up stuff... hehe :)

Well im waiting for Starcraft 2, i heard there is going to be the Xelnoga in it and they might be geting rid of 1 of the other 3 races.

181424[/snapback]

I think its "Xelnaga" right? and i heard that too, but havent heard anything about it now... Xelnaga were the 'creators' of Zerg and Protoss, as they were like some kind of gods who used to create razes, and to see how they behave... They created Protoss and they used to get along well, but then, they created the "perfect raze" (zerg), but the swarm got out of control and actually almost (or did) killed all Xelnaga as they evolve in their ambition to rule the galaxy or something...

How do you access the special character on this game if there is a special character or is there a code or something like a cheat to unlock special abilities and special heroes and stuff because i have played a lot of games that have cheat codes for games like that and im just asking because im curious

181710[/snapback]

Well i guess you asked the same question at the topic "night fall dragons" right? well i ask this becouse im.... mmm inquisitive. I think it was the exact same question, i mean, i dont want to offend but, doesnt it sound like flood to ya?

Talkin bout diablo... i recall i just couldnt let go the first saga, back in good ol' tristram, and i only had the shareware version at the time! Hope it will make it to diablo III.

Does some one remember hacking that Unique piece of armor, by dropping it to the ground and then picking it up again with an item from the belt? hahaha :)

Hey guess waht diablo iii is coming heres some links to sites showing that its comming!!!

yeah its been said it isnt around but guess what blizzard made it and trashed it...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

heres 2 sites that show blizzard is actually making diablo 3!!!

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/diablo-iii/
http://www.ign.com/games/diablo-iii/pc-714955