xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
plumpShticks

Diablo Iii? Is there an upcoming for blizzard??

Diablo III won't be coming out, but Starcraft Ghost, is expected for release some time...

192302[/snapback]

Diablo 3 is comming out... read my previous post it will be sometime in 2006 thats all the sites release to the public....

On another note... Diablo 2 is coming to its end just like Diablo 1 did a while back...

Blizzad is resorting to new ways to stop us with "Warden" and other hack detectors but that wont stop Hackers from making hacks for there systems...

Companies have all abilities to try and stop hackers but they can never succed. A hacker will find a way so blizzard resorts with Warden so far it has worked and demolished all hacks... so may this be the turning point of hackers... i think not "if there is a will there is a way" said some famous dude!!!!

Plus diablo 2 is getting old and boring blizzard see this and they are working on diablo 3 plus how long has d2 been out since 98 or somtin its time for a sequal!

I'm not sure you understand how many people actualy still play diablo, its astronomical. Heck the game even costs 30 bucks in a store. It has died some cause it's old, but there just isn't a non pvp game that beats it(Guild Wars comes close) but alot of people can't afford those fast computers and diablo dosen't require much more then a puny 500mhrz with 128 ram.Plus the revamped harder difficulty and drastically new items make the game almost new with the same old story line.Everyone I know was at one point in his life a diablo fan, so as long as diablo 3 isn't pvp they have a huge fan base to work with already. Blizzard would be a fool not to abuse us.

:) Haw!!!

Is there a sequel for diablo 2?? I've been for those blizzard gurus to have their say... please...

170619[/snapback]

I dont fink there will be one soon

look how long dia 2 has been out hope day do :lol:

i dont really think there will be a diablo 3. I think blizzard is no more into world of warcraft. And Starcraft. Maybe they will make a new game. But diablo 3 wont be it i think.