xisto Community
crazydaredevil

Soccer/football

Soccer is by far, he best sport in the world. And seeing the stadiums and the supporters here in Argentina, confirms that. In the rest of the world, the supporters seems to be in an opera or something like that. Here, WE BREATH soccer. It?s a Passion.

Even though I live in the states, soccer would have to be my favorite sport and not american football. I have played it ever since I was young, and progressively I have gotten better and better. I've played on traveling teams, local teams, and on my high school team. By the way my position is defender. Always played it and always will.

i'm from portugal and i watched almost all the games

i must say that greece has a boring/defensive style of play, but (important thing)effective!

oh well, maybe Portugal will have more luck in 2006 @ the world cup, new talents are coming!! like cristiano ronaldo (one of the youngest to play at the euro, but i'm sure there was 1 or 2 players younger then him)...

COPY OF ket's POST FROM THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS TOPIC!!! AND YOU ARE NOT FROM PORTUGAL TOO.

Edited by googlue (see edit history)

;) Holla...I loved Euro Cups and I also think that this was little boring ecaause the Greeks play just defence and nothing more,and also they were very lucky!!!My favourite Portugal didn't win but I except very good games on World Cup!!!I love to watch Milano and Manchester United and mostly I love to watch Barcelona and ithink they will win Uefa Champions league!!! ;)

it was great match on all games, even though i'm not any euro team fan, i like to watch bcuz i love the sport. World Cup 2006 at Germany Here it comes! One more year! 2010 South Africa!

Ronaldinho is a best player in the world and if he is bad.. then de barcelona lost...And now, Ronaldinho, with many Ronaldinho desire waits for with many desire the party of Sunday with the Real Society. In the memory it is left his goal in minute 90 in the confrontation of the last year. The Brazilian wants to repeat it.I apost for 3-0 for Barcelona.. xDDDDDDDYou can vote for the best player in a page of football and yo can see that Ronaldinho is the best...Forsa Barsa !!! xDDDDDD

I think taht Euro 2004 isn´t a beatiful game of football.

I recomended you :

I think that the best game of football is Fifa 2005.

Thank You

Dew !!!

42239[/snapback]

hmm its a topic concerning video game or real sports? lol .. me i am sorta addicted to football since i am 4 .. i like liverpool and i like the brazil intl team .My favourite player is Roben ( chelsea)

Soccer is my favorite sport.
I can play anywhere especially left wind midfield and center defensive midfield even goalkeeper and I've tried coaching 7 year olds. It's fun.
I support at least 1 club from every country in Europe but I always go for German giants Bayern Munich.

I never got to watch Euro 2004. I ESPN and Star Sports plus 2 sports channels that feature craps and what have you gambling games in Las Vegas as sports but they only show highlights. But they don't show it here in the Philippines except in Channel 4 where you virtually don't see anything. If any of my soccer hating kababayans(countrymen) see this I hope they don't get mad at me.

But then its more than just a sport.

What makes it different from other sports is that it transcends itself from being a mere sport to an ambassador with multiple advocacies(Anti-Racism Movement, Tsunami Fund Drives, Special Olympics, Football for Peace). The U.S, for instance, has labeled Iran as part of a axis of evil but when those two teams met in a World Cup Final, none of those accusations came into play into the pitch. And for 90 minutes it was like those two countries were like longtime friends.

The other side of the sport of course is tainted by Hooliganism and what have you rumours of perversion. But then they are neglible because its benefits outweigh its sick effects.

Some people are just too poor and in this sport, at least they can find identity with all the other people of the world. In this sport they once again retain their dignity as human beings. No other sport can do that.

There's this site that says soccer sucks and for some time I've been trying to convince these uncivilised barbarics how much they are missing: http://www.soccersucks.org/

I don't let anyone mar our beautiful game.