xisto Community
crazydaredevil

Soccer/football

I just started playing at the start of this year, but I love it. I didn't watch the World Cup though. From what I've heard of Greece it seems the old saying comes into play: "Offense sells tickets, but defense wins championships."

Soccer is my game.. I've been playing it since i was little... I never got a chance to watching the euro04.. i wish i could i have like 4 espn channels and 2 sports channels and didn't see anything..

I like soccer very much, I often play it.I watched Euro 2004, almost all the matches i think. I didn't miss the final and semi-finals.I was really sad when Greece won, because I liked Portugal. They played very well and should have won. Sad, very sad. But i enjoyed the games, it was really exciting :(

Sure...soccer is a real kool game. Even though i do not play soccer cos of the injuries one can sustain from it, I still like and enjoy watching it.

Oh sure..EURO2004 was real gr8. I didnt get to finish watching all the matches cos I was kinda pre-occupied with my work but the matches i got to watch were gr8.

Well, thinking back to the great times of Klinsmann, Marco Van Basten, Roberto Bajjio or Allen Shearer, I think football has become duller and duller every passing year. None of the teams are in their former glory, except maybe for some in south America.So yeah, football is great, european cups are great, world cups are even better, but I just hope that the clubs pay more to train younger players to the standards of those I listed above and less on getting every multi million dollar striker in the world and go tabloid... :rolleyes:

i play college soccer, and i watched just about every match of the euro 2004. soccer definitely takes the cake as my favorite sport. soccer/football video games are just about the only videogames i play now adays

Very intresting to talk about the soccer (the football). in fact .Around my people .most of them like the football much more than other sport . the reason ...i do not know .but .i know that .why i like the football.because i like the person who play the football.they are always looks good very much.......

I prefer basket ball my self as it is a violent game and I am a VIOLENT PERSON <_< All the times I have played basket ball at least one person has been hurt by me ....accidentally of course...Footboll*** is alright I play it with some of my female school mates its so funny how they suck at it....I am alright at it. I am just of those people who are born sporty....All the boys I know like football except the less mascline ones....Not that not liking football makes you less of a man of course....Just it does eyes of people around me.....

Sure...soccer is a real kool game. Even though i do not play soccer cos of the injuries one can sustain from it, I still like and enjoy watching it.

... thats just sad. not that many people get hurt from it. i play soccer nearly every day of my life. I have only been injured once in all my time playing, but it was from overuse, not reckless play. i have gotten in a few fights in my days of playing soccer, but ive only gotten 4 red cards.

yes! soccer is my favourite sport. I play it since I was young. my female school has football team but is not so good. anyone here interest in english premier league? my favourite team is manchesster united. also i cheer this team sience 98-99 since Cantona and peter is stay in team. this year they startup so bad but i think they will play better. cause they has new star Rooney! <_<

... thats just sad. not that many people get hurt from it. i play soccer nearly every day of my life. I have only been injured once in all my time playing, but it was from overuse, not reckless play. i have gotten in a few fights in my days of playing soccer, but ive only gotten 4 red cards.

it aint like that for everyone DMA. At times, you get hurt badly and I am not the kind of person taht likes that. I try my best to avoid anything that will hurt me and thats me...