xisto Community
crazydaredevil

Soccer/football

Well watched every match and nearly had a stroke in some of them (being Greek and all) but this thing is behind us now...Waiting for Germany to lift it up again B)

i'm from portugal and i watched almost all the games ;)i must say that greece has a boring/defensive style of play, but (important thing)effective!oh well, maybe Portugal will have more luck in 2006 @ the world cup, new talents are coming!! like cristiano ronaldo (one of the youngest to play at the euro, but i'm sure there was 1 or 2 players younger then him)...

i like footbal as well and i was most surprised that greece won this tournament and it seems as they deserved it , i was thinking that france will actualy win the games but greece were fortunate enough to beat them

i watched it too but not all the matches. too bad my favorite portugal didnt win but all the same, the tournament was reall kool. waiting for world cup 2006...heeehaaa